In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Question for anyone in CT

FitzFitz Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
I understand that when the Assault Weapons Ban expires in Sept. of next year, CT residents will still be subject to CT anti-gun laws. Are there any organizations I can get involved with to get rid of these unconstitutional laws in CT? Or is it just too late here?

Thanks,

Fitz

Comments

• Options
    nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry, Maybe you could get ahold of Mr. Stephen Sanetti, the new President of Ruger. The old president of Ruger helped get you anti-gun laws there and with Ruger soon losing it's Mini-14/30 line of rifles to sell he might just be looking at supporting some pro-gun legislation efforts up there.

Good luck.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D]

That's pretty good.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    KhegglieKhegglie Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    try www.ctsportsmen.com
  • Options
    MusenicMusenic Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I'm from CT Too. The laws do suck regarding AK47s and clones. But I hear there is a revision to that, in that the state police said it was alright to have AK types in calibers such as .223, or .308 but not the standard 7.62X39...that urked me a little more to be honest with U. The only reason they would make such a revision is to keep the cheapest ammo and magazines from the law-abiding people...not fair cause I'm one of them. )-:
  • Options
    FitzFitz Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the posts. I checked out CCS and the Bills out there, as well as the long list of those now dead. It's such a crock that CT is supposed to be the Constitution State. What Constitution? Both legislators and judges have legislated almost the whole thing away!

Fitz