In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

felony or misdemeanor?

HorsieHungHorsieHung Member Posts: 40
When carrying concealed in Florida, WITH a valid CCW, can anyone tell me what level crime exists if carrying into a prohibited area, according to the CCW law. Also, for example would carrying into a bar/restuarant result in a revocation of my CCW, or result in a different level violation than a prohibited government building?

Thanks

I would rather be held by 3 skinny cheerleaders, than carried by 6, judged by 12, or whatever else you guys say.

Comments

• Options
    Delta514Delta514 Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks HORSE: You gave me one hellova Idea;

Consider: <We all get a job working for the Government> [8D] <The government obviously has plenty of $$$$$> [?] <We would automatically become "Trustworthy & Beyond Reproach"> [:0] <Graft & Corruption would become Legal;Thus none could relate to Graft or Corruption because, Graft & Corruption would become the norm> [:D] < We could call ourselves "The Un-touchables", (no?), "The un-quenchables", (Ugg), "The Un-desirables", (close, but no cigar), WELL! Everyone would be packin (without CCW), and could not be prosecuted or held responsible in any way> [^] < Jails, Court Rooms, Soup Kitchens, Un-employment lines, would all be eliminated, everyone would have a "GRAVY CHECK" commin every month> [:p] < Think about it ~ Congress could take a cut in Pay as well as in their Retirement> [}:)] < Feinstein would not have to Pack anymore, now that everyone works for the Government: It will be virtually Impossible to do anything wrong, (at least to the point of Prosecution)>

Skeptical are we? Vice Prez was worth $19.7 Million per year to Haliburton, (Translation: Boo Coo bucks, split that up between 35 0r 40 men and they would all be wealthy. Now! Consider doing the same with Congress, The House, HUD, Justice Department, Treasury, Presidential Aides, Congressional Aides, and anyother Enity making over $100 Grand per year. Hell, just their Perc's alone would suffice at least a Lifetime for everyone in Chicago. As for the productive part of keeping the country's head above water (we have Mexicans for that (they work cheap, require minimal income, and have practically eliminated Fat White Women from the streets)> <and "WE" can always hold deportation over their heads (sheeeesh! Im forgetting the INS, the DEA, FEMA, FMHA, TVA, SPCA, WWF, and a couple more 100, I'm missing)> [:D]We could go back too "Of the People, By the People, For the People".

"IS IT A BRAVE, NEW WORLD"? or what?

PS: Will someone please edit this and type it up, so's I can present it too the *'s, (kinda get their take on it)?

(I will keep everyone informed as to how well this suggestion is accepted) (keep your Powder Dry)

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    If we use some common sence, yes i know it is not common any more but if it was, any one with a licence to carry would or should have the same rights as the law enforcement community. Carry in the same places they carry. Then again common sence is not common any more.
    [8D]

Greg
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As far as I'm concerned, any public place in a CCW state would be stupid to post "NO WEAPONS" signs, because it creates safe zones for criminals who cannot read/do not care what the sign says.

You don't ever see msss killings in police stations or gun shops. Why is that, anyhow??? A nickel's worth of "un"common sense can figure this out (but most liberals cannot)

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    for information on your states ccw laws check out www.packing.org

"AS I WALK THROU THE VALLEY OF DEATH,I SHOULD FEAR NO ONE,BECAUSE I'M THE MEANEST,BADEST,MOTHER F*CKER IN THE VALLEY."