In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Whats Up in Illinois ??????????????

azgunnut2@yahoo.comazgunnut2@yahoo.com Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
Hey , I grew up in Illinois , now reside in Tn (happily so) ,
and my best friend in the land of lincoln says the governer and his buddy the mayor of chicago are putting the screws to the subjects (people) in Illinois ???????????

Join / Support the NRA
Guns are my friends !!!

Comments

• Flatlander03Flatlander03 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They're trying to take semi-autos,most shotguns and just about anything else that launches a projectile. I think they might be trying to ban sling-shot and pea-shooters too.[:D]
    And that's only half of it.
    In other words, Not very gun friendly state at all!

Flatlander03.jpeg
    [img]http://personal.zcloud.net/dean/Ban Daley not guns.jpeg[/img]
    I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

George Carlin
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From what I understand, all those proposed laws failed to make it through the Houses. Therefore, they will not be signed into law!!!

I saw that on an NRA or GOA page. Can't remember which at the moment.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Flatlander03Flatlander03 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very true, but the fact is they're still in office and aren't giving up that easy. They will keep pushing till it makes it through.
    Voters don't have a chance. If they didn't speak with forked tongue during election time we wouldn't be in this mess.
    Vote them out now after they get the new laws to pass? Too late to do anything about it. Hell, It took us a long time to oust a crooked governer. I can't wait to retire and get out of this * state.

Flatlander03.jpeg
    [img]http://personal.zcloud.net/dean/Ban Daley not guns.jpeg[/img]
    I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

George Carlin
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Flatlander, it isn't over, yet. Continue the fight. There are enough people in the fight now, or it would be the law. In the meantime, look into who the bastards that voted FOR this crap, and make sure you do NOT vote for them, wherever applicable. Spread the word.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • toocarztoocarz Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1