In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"ALERT"

Delta514Delta514 Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
Schumer<of the Big Apple>, will be afforded another chance to Impose his Ignorance upon the Mentally Challanged = Monday "NBC Nightly News" w/Tom Brokaw (no doubt). I guess it would pay us to watch, (and suggest to all of our Gun Toting, Radical, Para-Military, Friends, to do the same)! Sheeesh! God, why can't HE get Alzheimers? [}:)] Yup! Subject: Them Ol Guns again! "Think how much better off Soceity would be without them"? Hummmmm! "O.K. Chuck, tell your Security to hand them over"! [^]

Ronnie G. Perkins

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    If that interview was taking place in my city I swear I would get as many people (would go by myself if necessary) and take a sign saying "Hey gun hating Schumer! Why don't you hate your bodyguards guns?"

I am disappointed that the pro-gun people in the city where that interview is taking place don't do something like that.

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    What ya expect......from sheep? You gotta understand,and I think you do...they want some else to do the dirty work,it might damage their "image"or screw up a chance for promotion....BAAAAA!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh how I would like to address Congress and the President of the United States!

Sirs: You say you do not believe in the Founding Fathers or the Constitution? At one time (when it was convenient for you too), you did? And Sirs: Have you not often quoted these Men, while attempting to capitalize on their Wisdom and Integrity by declaring their words as your sentiments also? Will you now tell "Us" that our ears were deceiving, and we only thought we heard you take an oath, under "God" to protect and defend the Constitution of The United States?

Then reassure us: That under this Constitution, this Democracy; The August Body that I stand before; Is fairing well, that you eat well, have decent Quarters, your Protection is sufficent, you do have benefits enough to feel secure? The Retirement we provide is not lacking? Are we pampering your Egos and Sensitivites enough to keep the sour stomachs at bay?

Please do not stand; As I do not wish or require your attendance, please remain seated, tis but the lest respect I can possibly show to our "Public Servants". If you will forgive me: I must now withdraw. EXIT STAGE RIGHT>>>>>>>>

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    IF GUNBROKER WILL ALLOW IT? Why can't our Union start right here? Sure: I know that we are being monitored, (but unlike our Governemnt), I have never been one to Blindside, Attack in Force, or Operate Covertly. Being direct by nature, I could always appreciate that quality in others. I guess I could learn? (even tho it smells a little like Cowardice to me). "Fight Fire ~ With Fire".

But; At times I worry that I have imposed enough on GunBrokers Forum, I would not want to take advantage of their Courtisy or bring adverse action upon them from "The Powers That be". I assume; If I overstep my welcome, they will let me know? [8]

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.Great men are always bad men,even when they excercise influence and not authority:still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority. LORD ACTON 1887
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Better watch it "LONGHUNTER" You are quickly become a BARD!

Schumer was complaining about: "The Lack of People to Sue that has money", if the Bill is Passed limiting Gun Mfg to Product Liabilty only. Is that Liberal enough for you?

Ronnie G. Perkins