In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FORTRESS ~ AMERICA

Delta514Delta514 Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
From PATRIOT ACT to FREE IRAQ: My Concern is not so much for Iraqs Freedom, (they say, we must give up our Freedom to help Iraq become Free [?]) (my simple mind fails to equate, perhaps I am missing something) any ATF "Special Agents" wishing to explain?

I would think; "Freedom begins at Home", let that be the INCENTIVE for others to aspire too. "FREEDOM FORCED" is contridictory, I think?
Perhaps, many see American Government as: HYPOCRITES, as well as OVERBEARING BULLIES? (Not Necessarily The American Public) (I doubt the Twain shall meet).

I guess I fulfill all of the Requirements to be "A GOOD AMERICAN CITIZEN"? I Love my Country Deeply, I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag and too the Republic for which it stands. I believe in GOD, I believe in Promotion of my fellow man. I Hold "TRUTH" to be the Corner Stone of Democracy, valued highly (If not Sacred). The Main Guiding Factor or Law to which I adhere: "The Constitution of These United States"! Freedom of Self Determination, should be the fruits of Loyality [xx(].

Let us look at the Situation as it truly is: America is now, as near to Martial Law as possible while maintaining the ability to project the illusion of Freedom. The Average Working American Citizen is under direct assault from their own Government.
FEDERAL AGENCYS MODUS OPERANDI:All Americans (exceptions being Federal Agents and Agencys) are Potential Criminals, NO! American Citizen requires a Weapon of any type. Guns are Dangerous (except the ones we are issued). "WE" are Initiated and Mandated to ENFORCE. "WE" are effectually: "UN-TOUCHABLE". "WE" are the "Chosen Few", yet our forces grow daily. "WE" may: License you the privilege to possess a Weapon, (BUT) only if it is Registered to us, "WE" have a fired cartridge from said Weapon, and only if the Weapon is not aquired for ones defense of Home or Property.
(2b) If the Weapon has a Capacity (or capable of accepting a Magazine of High Capacity) it will be deemed "Illegal", (these are necessity of WAR only, (1c); Exceptions: Soldiers in service of the Country or Law Enforcement requires HIGH CAPACITY. (after termination of Service; all Soldiers will relinquish these Magazines designed (for War) and will no longer be considered qualified. (unless joining a Government Agency). Bayonet Lugs on a Semi-Automatic Rifle is of Major Concern, the ownership or possession of any Assault Weapon with a Bayonet Lug is a Prosecutable Offense and carrys a Jail term (and or fine) not to exceed $250,000 or 5 years.

Realization that Weapons are the #1 reason for Violent Crime: When Weapons are Eliminated, Crime will no longer exist, (exception: White, and Blue Collar Crime).

Think This is Ridiculous?Think again! Read the "Federal Criminal Codes" 1719 pages which make the aforementioned miniscule. Yes! There are Laws and Rules within the Federal Criminal Codes to protect the Innocent, but don't expect them to be applicable to Defense, (they will be ignored as if they are 'non compos mentis') Notice: The Books Title, it does not say "Federal Codes which protect the American Citizen", we call That protection "The Constitution". (which is now: Non Compos Mentis)

"If I seem Offensive, is because I am being OFFENDED"
"God give us the Strengh to do our Duty as we see that Duty, help us maintain the Courage of Conviction, instill within us the Character of Wisdom and Resolve, inherent in our Founding Fathers"

Ronnie G. Perkins

Comments

• Options
    IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep um coming man, I love to read your posts. Just hope the wrong people don't read them. I learning a lot on this board!
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HUSKER: I am not sure about Ronnie, but I am sure about me. I don't care who reads my posts. Perhaps they'll learn something from them. As far as I'm concerned, I'm already on the "list", and I'm sure he is, too. I will not be afraid of the Gestapo.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    One more thing...

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• Options
    nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When the time comes there will be no jails big enough to hold the U.S. populace. We will not be burried, without a fight.

When the oil runs out......Are you ready?

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    - Jesus Christ in Luke 22:36

jesus2000x.jpg?bcetzB_ALxT.UnAu
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes I am!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    WHO DO WE SUSPECT MOST = Taliban (Which could Kill, Thousands)

OR? Liberals (which could get Millions Killed)

WHO DO WE SUBSTIDIZE = The Poor, Uneducated, Homeless, Destitute, Americans

OR? Any Nation whos People will Accept and Permit Self Appointed Kings, while their Children Starve?

Is this the Precursor too: "The New World Order"?

These Great Monuments with Hallowed Words "The Beginning of Our Nation", The Wisdom of Giants, Imparted Upon its People; by Laying Chisel to Stone = The Indomitable Will that was America!
    These were my expectations on Entering Washington, DC. I had been here before, 17 years Old, "The United States Army, Signal, Air Defense, Engineering Agency". I could find few words to discribe my Awe and Adoration of this country at that time.

Washington, DC. Revisited = The Buildings still there, The Washington Monument; still erect, Lincoln; still sitting, Jefferson; was still standing, the Cherry Blossums were still blooming.
    But there had been some things added since my Last Visit; A Long, Black, Cold yet Ominous, Wall. A Small Statue in Bronze, of Three Men, in Uniform, Proclaiming from a Distance: "We were Heros, those which sent us there were not".

Men In Three Piece Suits, walking with Briefcases, down Pennsylvania Avenue, Derelicts Lying on Steel Benches, covered by News Papers. Homeless Lying in the Beautifully Manicured Grass, some with Military Field Jackets, 7th Cav, 101st, 8th Marines. Large Mobile Vending Buildings, ran by Vietnamese, set on Constitution Avenue, Turbans below Ballons, walked briskly; peddling their wares.

Behind the Lincoln Memorial; Teddy Roosevelt Blvd, at the end of the Boulevard; Arlington National Cemetary, (which was once the Estate of Robert E. Lee).

My Continence measured; It's time to leave. [V] As I seek my way out, unintentionally passing: "The Watergate Hotel".

"Oh! Hail; Errant Knights, go tell the Spartans: "We Have Done Our Duty"

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    I to am learning....Is it true that anyone that orders over 500 rounds of ammo from anywhere mkes it onto a list?Heard that someplace.The sheep do not want to hear it guys....you'll burst that little bubble...and when push comes to shove you do not honestly think they will be behind you to help do you?They'll hang you to save their own sorry ,miserable .......hides....sheep....baaa,baaaa....someone hand me nother clip.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    VERY SOON: You can expect = "Thats for Law Enforcement, why do those commoners need Semi-Auto Weapons", These are Weapons of War, commoners don't need Weapons of War, (unless of course; "WE" start a War and need the Idiots to fight for us"). "Hicap Magazines" commoners don't need magazines at all, much less HiCap, and they had better not have a box of shells, magazine, weapon, or anything else with "Law Enforcement Restricted" on it, or "WE" will cart them right off to a Federal Pen". " I think "WE" should impose a Fine of say: $5,000, and Jail time; up to 5 years, that should be sufficent to dissuade, plus give "US" rights to Confiscate anything they might have". NOW! All Opposed; answer Nay! BOP, Bop, Bop, The Ayes have it! [}:)]

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Works for me.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Congratulations "LONG HUNTER" you have Ran the Gauntlet and come out slighty scathed. Now may I present you with the "Radical Award", the next rung in the Ladder, would be "FREE RADICAL". (Anyone have a dead Chicken?).

REPEAT AFTER ME: "On my Honor, I will do the Best to do my Duty to God and too my Country"! Now bow to the East (anyone have a Prayer Rug?) Now "LONG" You are a "RADICAL 1st Degree", (you may pull your pants back up). Turn to the WEST and Extend index finger.

Your Next Assignment will be to read "Biography of Nathan Bedford Forrest". Catch a Carp with your bare feet, and convert the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" to Dirty Words! [:o)]

Good Shooting My Friend!

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mine eyes have seen the gory side of the republicans..
    The democraps are too with all their a***ole friends
    The BATF is worse with all their bul***it too
    There is NO Truth for us>>[^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Government Figures: 80 thousand Americans Commit Suicide each year.
    There are 32 thousand Homicides each year.

There are 44 thousand deaths attributed to Errors within Hospitals (not counting Doctor or Pharmacy errors outside the hospitals)(abortion = countless)
    How many Deaths are a direct result of Drunk Driving, Bar room Brawls, Drug Wars, or Drug usage? I would think it prudent to start on the Largest Problem first? (unless you have an agenda which precludes Prudence)

How many people are killed in Foreign Countrys, by our Military each year -on the average? (with Guns, Full Auto Assault Rifles, Claymores, RPGs, Grenades, Tommahawk Missles, 8" Howitzers, Smart Bombs, Laser Guided Missles, Wire Guided Missles, Camera Guided Missles, Heat Seeking Missles, Land Mines, etc?

Thank GOD the Liberals were at a Minimum in 1944 - Otherwise, I may have ended up in a small Plastic Bag marked Bio-Hazard, and floating down the Patomic River to end up on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay. (Has anyone witnessed rubber gloves, syringes, and body parts on the Chesapeake Beaches? I Have!) [V]

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Often I worry that this Country of Mine: Has become no more than "Bull Sh-t", No solid place to maintain a footing. Law Suits, Media Lies, Media Partiallity, Spin Doctors, Money and Power, Corrupt Leaders, Subjective Enforcement, Insider Connections, all supported by Smoke and Mirrors.

We do not have a Democracy now - All we have is: The Illusion of Democracy!

"Every government degenerates when trusted to the "Rulers" of the people alone" - "The People themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories".

"Is this the kind of Protection we receive in return for the Rights we give up? Besides, the spirit of the times may alter, will alter. Our rulers will become corrupt, our people careless. A single Zealot may commence persecuter, and better men be his victims. It can never be too often repeated, that the time for fixing every essential right on a legal basis is while our Rulers are honest and ourselves United".

I would suggest to anyone concerned: Read- Thomas Jeffersons "1st Inaugural Address".

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    brechtbrecht Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boys why do you always beat up the liberals? I think in terms of invading personal privacy and cutting down rights the current (repubican)government made huge steps towards scenes i remember from reading george orwells 1984.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm with you BRECHT: Shows how my powers of observation are waning: I thought it was the Liberals beating us up? [;)]

Have you ever gotten that sinking feeling in your stomach? Like being in a small sloop and watching a Tidal Wave approaching? or for the Land Lubbers: Caught in a Huge Snowball, gaining size and momentum on its downhill journey toward Hell?

There is a way to find that "Comfort Zone" = Case of beer, (or drugs if you prefer), a 52" Big Screen T.V., a Lazy Boy Recliner, an up to date Portfolio, cancel the News Paper (or have it edited for adverse content which may give one cause to think or feel). Have your ear pierced, get a tatoo, increase the Family Insurance, "DO NOT"!: Check on your childs (true) education, do not do a Urine Test on your child, do not disipline your child in any way (other than attempting to comunicate through "Rap" or "Heavy Metal"), Pay no attention to your Neighbors cominmgs or goings (unless his wife is washing the car in Short Shorts). Pay no attention to the trash thrown from cars, tossed carelessly aside from children as they walk to and from the basket ball Court. Pay no attention when the El Dorado Cadillac (Gold Spoke Wheels, Sun Roof, 5000 watt speakers, driven by a 20 year old boy wearing his cap backward) comes tooling around at adverse times of the Day or Night, and stops to talk with the 12 year old kids (which he shares so much in common with).

Worry About: Nothing, just knowing the Government has complete control of the situation and your best interest at heart. Knowing there was a necessity to Drop the Border, start the World Trade Assc, add a Spanish Language Option to your VCR, Promote Industry to move to Mexico, and Disarming the American Citizen for their Welfare.

Hey! Is this a Great Country or What?

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Great Experiment............Sigh.........