In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun rights supporters

ineedabrowninggoldineedabrowninggold Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
With regard to the previous message and suggestion, can some of you let me know some companies, restaurants, etc., that support gun rights? I would love to know where to lay my loyalty.

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, me too....

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    ineedabrowninggoldineedabrowninggold Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    HELLO-O-O? I hear an echo and some crickets. Does anyone know any national companies that are pro-2nd?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You know what would be cool?? All those gun manufacturers named in frivilous law suits where the liability is being placed on the manufacturer instead of the criminal, if Beretta, Springfield, and Colt all decided to cancel all contracts with all government agencies until they decide to quit limiting their market to selected people, like themselves, and shut down the market for all automatic weapons for law enforcement and government agencies until the judges decide to make the manufacturers free and clear of all liabilities, and not limit their manufacture to them, only.

And all the Tobacco companies joined up with them, jack the base price of their smokes up so high, it causes an outcry for the states and federal government to remove their taxes, at the fear of uprisal from nicotine craving lunatics, and lots of them.

And all the Alcohol distributors in this country follow suit... all at once.

Let's see what the BATFags think of that!!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its sad I truly cant think of a pro gun firm other than our own organazations.

Rugster
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Keep in mind this, people.....

Rights are not about businesses and what they think about our rights. In the end, more of us normal people will support the keeping and bearing of arms. This is a hard law to remove from the books, because it is one of the Bill of Rights. The fedcoats are already treading on thin ice with our rights.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
    edited November -1
    There is a long distance carrier called "Marathon USA" that donates money to your state rifle association (a % of your total charges) and they support the 2nd amendment. They also have an internet service.
    Go to-- www.2ndAmendment.net or call "1-877-pro-gun1"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Long live Marathon USA!!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    crippledcrippled Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was told along time ago and I live by 2 rules: They can have my gun when they pry my cold dead hands from around it. And when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.If you don't beleive me check Austrailias crime records before and after they lost their freedom to keep and bare arms.

Randy G Wheeler
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    sroche54sroche54 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If someone wants to know pro-gun or Second Amendment friendly businesses or similiar things, go to the NRA website, and there is places that will tell you about it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Funny how there are much fewer of those than there are anti freedom businesses, wouldn't you say??

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    E5BE5B Member Posts: 7
    edited November -1
    Does the USMC count? hee hee I've been in for over 8 years and I still love getting paid to shoot and blow up stuff. I have a small collection of guns myself, and I tell ya what, nobody is taking them from me. I'm from West Tx so ya'll can probably guess where I stand with all this.

David T. Bailey
  • Options
    Beejay35@msn.comBeejay35@msn.com Member Posts: 47 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:
    Does the USMC count? hee hee I've been in for over 8 years and I still love getting paid to shoot and blow up stuff. I have a small collection of guns myself, and I tell ya what, nobody is taking them from me. I'm from West Tx so ya'll can probably guess where I stand with all this.

David T. Bailey

Semper Fi Mate Semper Fi!! We hear what your saying !!
    Bill Johnson
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Considering the USMC is under federal control, I don't think they count. Although most of the men and women serving a good people, the ones who hold the leash are the real problem.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you are military you technically aren't in a pro-gun organization. You can't keep your firearm on post/base in your room can you? Must be held at the armory. If you get deployed overseas your guns stay at home because most nations do not allow privately owned firearms and the U.S. Government follows the host nation rules.
    Homeland Security- disarm the military members in their own homes
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can say this. Where I work, Whirlpool Corp. they only oppose firearms in the plant, for obvious reasons. The head administration does not oppose them, and in fact, host a trap shoot every year. There are a great number of gunners in the plant, in every department, from the bottom on up.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Thought I'd bring this up again.....for those of us that were not here at the time...anything to add anyone?
  • Options
    linmicklinmick Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A lot of "Words of Wisdom" in this thread! George Washington said it best by saying "When the people fear the government, their is tyrany but when the government fears the people, their is liberty!" Been a long, long time since we had a good ol' fashioned revolution!

MTW
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    [:0][:0]He said the R word!!![:0][:0][;)]