In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Arnold in calif.???

longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
What is his stance on firearms??/I've no idea,just saw the news...what ya all think?

Comments

• Options
    mballaimballai Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's for gun control. That probably plays well in the People's Republic but anything is better than Davis.

Three Precious Metals: Gold, silver and lead
  • Options
    nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are working on his political web site right now:

http://www.joinarnold.com/

jesus2000x.jpg?mtbrand=NS_US

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    - Jesus Christ in Luke 22:36
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So he supports the Brady Bill and the assualt weapons ban....and also says he believes in the 2nd ammendment......sure....[:(!]
  • Options
    nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Arnold has no views of his own, the voices tell him what to say in their attempt at election. He has lowered his ranting on firearms but bet your rears in his first term he will do what Gray Davis did to make himself look good....pass more firearms laws for safety.

jesus2000x.jpg?mtbrand=NS_US

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    - Jesus Christ in Luke 22:36
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Isn't it hard to believe just how pathetic the people have become?I don't mean just in cali....but I mean its.......ARNOLD,I'm sick of hearing it allready....geez.....and it looks like you r right Nitrouz,he seems to be ...following allready .....so much for his tv character...[:(!]
  • Options
    evermoreevermore Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey longhunter!! Scwarzenegger is a wuss!!! If you live in California do not vote for him!!! All he wants to do is get elected!!! He wants votes!! It's plain and simple. Gray Davis screwed things up around here and everyone knows it. It's the perfect time for a Republican to be elected Governor for that reason, but if the Republican candidate does not supprt Liberal concepts, that individual will never get Democratic support. Arnold is not stupid he knows that the key to every Liberal is through gun control and other fruity things....so this is what he supports. Your best bet is with Tom McClintock.........he is the only individual who believes in preserving the 2nd amendment right.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    evermore, Thanks for the info,I do not live there,not even close.However I don't like what is happening there.I believe it is prob.the predecssor of what is to come Nation wide.[:(][V][:(!]L.H.
  • Options
    evermoreevermore Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't even say it!!! I see were you're comming from and I hope to God that what happens in California stays in California. Why is it that the poison that we have here typically spreads to other states? This state has been raped and is lost. They should designate this state to all the idiots who believe in the things we have here and leave the other states alone!!!!! I don't know where you live, but if anyone from California or any other Liberal state wants to come and stay make sure you run them out of town!!! Except for me because I'm from California but I'm going to leave because I don't like the way things are here. When I leave, California I would never bring California with me. Never!!!! Take it easy LH....