In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

vacant

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
space for rent.

Comments

• Options
    snarlgardsnarlgard Member Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    there comes a time that it is easer for nunn to poof the whole thread
    than go threw and change all the different posts that fall outside the guidelines
    It happens to all of us don't take it to personal.
    I think if you will forget your singlemindedness
    and enter into the conversation on the board you will make friends
    and you can get in a zinger ever now and then
    you might even get someone to think about it now and then.
    your heart seems to be in the right place but your sales pitch need a little polishing
    just something to think of you might say.
    besides most on the board are great people....you might be suprised at what you can learn here....very knowledgeable people on this board
    and most will bend over backward to help out if you need it.

Lt. snarlgard RRG
    SMILE...MAKE EM WONDER WHAT YOUR UP TO
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Do you not think that gun rights are being discussed in the "General Discussion" forum? We talk about everything there including gun rights and politics. You just have to look at some of the posts and not the titles of the posts. Often a post takes a sharp turn down the thread and some good info and heated discussions come up. We like to talk about a variety of things rather than focusing on rumors and JBT sightings. It's like watching X-files too much, makes you paranoid. Maybe y'all actually need to spend more time in GD and get a little fresh air. Also, I wouldn't go bustin' Nunn's balls about poofing your post either, he's fairer than he ought to be with most people. Venturing into the GD forum for a couple days and coming back to report to the others doesn't help any. There's a lot of paranoia in the GR and Politics forum and its a bit excessive, so you see where the people have gone. Everyone visits these forums, but few stay, maybe y'all need to look at yourselves before you start asking everyone to come here and co-miserate over JBT's and ATF agents closing gun shops for "no reason" (PS, something doesn't add up about that story).
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Powersmoke, I wasn't actually trying to "run others down", just express my frustration with what is actually happening in the pro-gun camp. If you could check into it you would probably find that only a small percentage of people who enter this GB.com forum actually do a damn thing to help guns rights. They don't belong to any pro-gun groups, they don't actually and really write their repersentatives in support of gun rights, etc. And even for those of us who do all these things apparently we need to do more because we are LOSING. The house is on fire and I just want to sound the alarm.

if they don't want us to have guns for self defense, what do they want us to have?
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    [:0]That mean I'm somebody?One of my topics got poofed over there...wow,I feel better now.....just tingly all over...[:D]