In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Land of the free. Where is this place?

Concealed_JusticeConcealed_Justice Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
I can see whats left of it slipping away in 50 years, mabey less. Sh*it when my grandpa was a kid I'll bet he never dreamed it would turn out like this. The law abiiding going through hell and whatever eles live with their GOD giving right to be safe, yes get the good citizens on file, leave the criminals alone so they have the advantage. New law enforcment agenceys, ripping familys apart, setting people up, destroying a way of life, destroying freedom. A government aiming for disarmament as soon as possible. * what am I gonna do, vote for a guy who will never be elected because this 90% of the citizens in this country are brainwashed by the "status Quoe" and the media that made it. I'm just young and I see this country, no wait this damn near whole world going to hell. * what am I gonna do WHEN yes, WHEN they try and disarm. What will I do, fight? Will I move? Where will I go, Austrailia? I see us as slaves, we conform, we comply, we work, we pay the goverment to "Protect us". All I know is people like you and me who enjoy our freedoms or what we have left of them are heading for dire straights, and all I can say is, Dont Freeze When Zero Hour Comes[b}[/b] (dont rag on me for spelling or sentance structure its early in the AM and I am very sleepy)

"If igronance is bliss, then wipe the smile off my face.

The structure is set, you never change it with a ballot poll.

Give me my rights,
liberty and freedom, or give me some time to stock up on ammo.

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's what my grandpa always told me too. Actually, he was the first person I know that stated FDR is a kommie. He saw everything going to the crapper then. He did a little too much homework... he lived through the era.

"It is impossible to enslave a free man. The most you can do is kill him."

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    yup,Slavery is alive and well in these United States....You slave away for the bank,the new car,state taxes,local taxes,social security(ya right)the feds taxes,property taxes,and they tell you what you can or can't do on your property,what gun you may/may not carry,how much pollution your car can emit(when the plants and factories emitt so much more),lets not even think about medical costs..insurances(required ones and non)Sin tax on alcohol and tabacco....for the sake of keepin up with the Joneses and you keepin them up to,the "system" owns you.....you work for the system,it don't work for you....it owns you....you are a "slave" to it......[xx(]
    edited November -1
    It is Free.....AS LONG AS YOU CAN AFFORD IT....[:(!]
  • Delta514Delta514 Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "LAND OF THE FREEEE, AND HOME--OF THA-- BRAVEEEE"

"What we have here; Is a failure to communicate"!

Let's take a good look a the Words of the Song? "Land of Tha Free" = Welfare, Food Stamps, Over Paid and Powerful Public Servants which are Immune to the Same Moral Laws and Physical Laws to which we are held (say you are ignorant of the Law my Friend? But how can that be?)If you are Immune from the Law, you can well afford to be Ignorant of it! Protection for the "Public Servants", Let them call 911.

"Public Servant"? Now an't that what ya call an Oxymoron? (Maybe a Mis-Nomer?) We gotta at least change that "Title", (for the sake of being Politically Correct), How's about "Self-Serving~Public Servant"? Shesssh! I can't make it work, it's still a contradiction of Terms!

"Illusions Here, Get your Fresh off of the Press Illusions......."
    "Brand New, Never before Used "Illusions" Hot from the Tube, getem while they're Hot...... There ya go Sir> I know you'll like this one, we call it "Weapons of Mass Bullsh-t", that'll go real nice with a couple beers and round or two of Golf. You may want a little Snort with that Sir; We don't have any, but those two Kids on the corner over there can fix you right up. Get Your Fresh Hot Illusions...... Fresh of the Press......

HOME of THE BRAVE? Well! That's got to be the "Indian Reservations"?

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You think it's bad now?You ain't seen nuthin yet folks.
    As soon as there is another terrorist attack....you don't doubt that there will be do you?...after that happens the prez and congress will implement U.S Patriot Act part II...or what ever snappy name they conjure up for it.THAT,will pretty much finish up the gutting of our beloved Bill Of Rights and Constitution.

...by the way...they arn't gonna ban guns,they're gonn ban ammo.
    It's already in the works.The ATF is reclassifing all sorts of stuff...stuff as mudane as model rocket engines and fireworks and calling them "EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL"...it makes sense to me that ammo is not far behind being that there is gunpowder involved.

Stock up while you can[}:)]

Muggster
    edited November -1
    Model rocket engines....geez,now THERES a THREAT...good grief...what next.I need to purchase some powders I guess...sigh....
    edited November -1
    Yeah,pretty crazy.I'll see if I can find the link and post it.

Muggster
    edited November -1
    http://www.space-rockets.com/arsanews.html

This is a link to a few other links dealing with this and related subjects.

Muggster
    edited November -1
    [}:)][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][V][V]I just don't know what to say...I read it,I still can't believe it.And its OK to send BP ok......sigh,I am glad as I can still get my precious BP but....what the heck is wrong with em?There is more to this somewhere,somehow,it don't make sense even for them....[:(!]must be afraid of a model rocket attack???
    edited November -1
    They are afraid of an internal revolt...IMO

Muggster
    edited November -1
    Ya well......I hate to see that..I do...but what other explanation is there?.......This stinks...big time...but we should be tolerant...isn't that what everyone is saying? Its all about the tolerence...maybe I'll start a thread on the tolerence thing...
    edited November -1
    Maybe they should think about being tolerant instead of continuly walking all over our rights....and I'm not just talking about second amendment rights.

Muggster
    edited November -1
    I hear you on that one muggster...all the way.I am so dang sick of this tolerant thing...geez...Get a thread started bud,I'll try to help,I got their darn "TOLERENCE"![:(!]
  • faldumfaldum Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:"Illusions Here, Get your Fresh off of the Press Illusions......."
    "Brand New, Never before Used "Illusions" Hot from the Tube, getem while they're Hot...... There ya go Sir> I know you'll like this one, we call it "Weapons of Mass Bullsh-t", that'll go real nice with a couple beers and round or two of Golf. You may want a little Snort with that Sir; We don't have any, but those two Kids on the corner over there can fix you right up. Get Your Fresh Hot Illusions...... Fresh of the Press......

Take care, Ronnie.
    We'll certainly miss these gems...
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FDR was a kommie. Realloting the money through social security, outlawing private ownership of gold, bringing gun kontrol to machineguns with an attempt to get all handguns, too.

Where is the land of the free? I'll tell you where: Switzerland. In Switzerland, every homeowner is required by law to own at least one machinegun. There is a place kommunism will never thrive.

One more thing: Hitler never attacked Switzerland. Not because he didn't want to, but because he'd have millions of pissed off private Swiss citizens machinegunning up his army.
    edited November -1
  • nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with muggster.

They are afraid...... of an internal revolt.

jesus2000x.jpg?mtbrand=NS_US

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    - Jesus Christ in Luke 22:36
  • PrebanpartsPrebanparts Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its pretty sad when our highest law enforcement organizations are nothing more than * shooters:
    FBI going after those horrible napster mafia types that download music for free
    ATFE going after Poindexter and his buddies with their Model rockets
    DEA busting for Pot and forgetting about HEROIN

Are we under a threat from the Music downloaders? Frankly with the cRAP music of today someone should be paying them to listen to it..
    Does anyone really believe that terrorists are going to grind up hundreds of model rocket engines (remember they can get the real explovies easier as our Law enforcement officials are busy with other things) The Oklahoma City Idiots had to make a fertilizer bomb..i believe the terrorists who tried to blow up the WTC in 1993 had something more sophisticated

While I dont support illegal drug use it seems to me that the Pot comes from South of the Border..the hEROIN comes from Afghanistan and other places..last I heard there were no Al Quaeda cells in Mexico

We were asleep at the switch before 09/11 and now are frantic little ants..keeping busy so no one will notice how inept we really are
    edited November -1
    Amen brother....sad but true.......[V]
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    prebanparts: well said

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.
  • NOTPARSNOTPARS Member Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was born in 1955 and have long believed our freedoms were slipping away. I can't imagine how this country must look to people born long before that (especially those who saw the rise of comrade FDR). Where are we going to move? How about this. There are still probably a majority of freedom loving people left in this country...at least in certain regions. Maybe secession is an idea whose time has come...again. We form a free republic based on the original intent of the constitution and leave the rest of the nation to the commie libs.
    edited November -1
    And you actually believe they would let folks do this?????
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No.. that's why we have guns, though...

Death to Tyrants!!! Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • steve32581steve32581 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to corperate America :(