In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

***POOF*****

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
Hey! Where the h*ll did my post ....*POOF**

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't usually wander into GD, Fox. As a matter of fact, I find I get more direct responses by people here, where the posting is limited to our rights, because all the other things they find fun, I find abhorring (well, just about.)

I'll check it out later, but the bleat of the sheep really make my compulsion to respond fade, due to its pointlessness, and you can quote me on that.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • chris_cechris_ce Member Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    trfox you said that we were doing nothing to protect our gun rights.i posted four topics on this forum for petitions don't see your name on any of them so whats up do you not agree or do you think it won't help?what are you doing to protect our rights?

chris
    edited November -1
    In all seriousness, who is going to even see these petitions? Is there really any point to them, or will they be given to a senator or representative, or even the president? If they will be, I'll sign up, but I fiind it to be more profitable to engage in activities like GOA and JPFO, Second Amendment Foundation, and the NRA. That is really how things will get moving, and that's what I've done. I hope you have, too, Fox.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey, gunfreak. a regular poster on other GB forums makes a suggestion on how to show your support for the 2nd amendment, and gunrights, and your response is to belittle his efforts??? perhaps positive support for his idea, instead of negative comments and critical remarks you could be positive and encouraging??? we would not want to run off or discourage a budding progun activist, would we??? i thought the idea was to be supportive to all those visiting this forum, and to encourage their involvment in a positive progun discourse...that is if you do not find our conduct and topic choice abhorrent. i mean, after all, this is your forum, and is about your rights. the rest of us are just bleating sheeple, right??? you and TR have turned off, alienated, annoyed, and passed judgment on more people here than you have helped, informed, or recruited. reading one of TR`s posts here one can almost hear the sound of crickets chirping. its clear that here, as on the general discussion forum, posters have learned to tolerate and ignore trolls. put down your copy of the TURNER DIARIES, go outside in the fresh air, and get a life.(or at least stop intruding on ours).

What other dungeon is so dark as ones own heart, what jailer so inexorable as ones own mind.
    edited November -1
    I encourage working strategies, only. All I wanted to know is, "who will see the petition?" If no one important is going to see it, it is a waste of time. Sorry you feel that way, but c'est le vie. I said I would sign up, as I have in the past for petitions with merit, but I will never sign a petition that is either pointless, or will infringe on other people's rights, now or ever.

I've never read TURNER DIARIES, and I don't plan to, either. Works of fiction hold no interest to me. I choose the KJV Bible over them all. If any of you have now or ever supported bona fide gun rights organizations, good for you. Otherwise, get in line....

As for other posters, I seem to recall conduct toward a fellow colleague on this post, Evil ATF, quite possibly one of the most active supporters of gun rights on these posts, belittled quite frequently on the GD topics, so therefore, I see the pointlessness of wandering. Rather than do that, I make my letters out to senators and representatives rather frequently and put my time in at work, like most normal citizens. I am quite happy with my life, through its trials and tribulations, and am glad to do my part.

Nothing like a house divided....

Death to Tyrants!!!

• longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    <sigh> If there is one thing I will never understand, it is this: Why, when things go bad, do others feel they need to do something with little or no substance, just so they can feel like they "did their part"?

I will be the first to admit, I am tough, and harsh, many times, too. I am, by no means, THE AUTHORITY when it comes to gun rights. I could be called a political idealist, a right-wing extremist, or something of that scope, for my beliefs. But, make no mistake, my views are historically, Biblically, criminologically, and statistically supported, and therefore, run a much greater chance of being correct.

As a man who is a strict supporter of the Constitutional Republic approach over democracy/anarchy, I will never concede views on basis of tolerance as correct. To second guess my own stand on things shows a lack of integrity of my own values.

Death to Tyrants!!! Lev 26:14-39

• poofpoof Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    WHAAAT.!

poof out.[8D]