In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My thoughts

steve32581steve32581 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
I read all these posts about gun rights and I read a-lot of stuff from anti-gun people. All I can say without all the bullsh*t in between and to get right to the point.

To Take away our guns would increase crime rate.

All narcotics are illegal does this mean you can't get em? No! hell right now I could go out and buy just about any drug out there (very disturbing) but it's true drugs are easily accessable, and Guns would be too if tooken away.

Most gun related crimes usually happen to victims that don't own a gun them selves if anything It should be a law that you must own atleast one gun. By everyone owning a gun this would make a criminal think twice before holding up old granny Smith.

Also sets off a feeling of don't do me wrong and I won't do you wrong.

I think all anti gun people should look at it this way, why do countries choose not to use nucular weapons. Because It's like this Don't shoot yours and we wont shoot ours.

Anti Gun folks just need to relise guns will never be totally gone so the best course of action is to educate and increase.

All anti gun laws assist criminals!

I mean anyone could answer this question criminal or not.
You got person A and person B person A has a gun person B doesn't who are you gonna hold up? Criminals prey upon the week always have always will.

Imagine a nation without guns, easy pickens for the criminal with one.

now imagine a nation where everyone owns a gun. Who is the criminal gonna pick, keep in mind it doesn't matter who he/she picks granny with a 9mm or ed with a 50 cal. chances are things are not gonna go the criminals way.

The whole reason the U.S keeps the weapons we have is so we don't get tooken over by other countries any person with common sense can see this. If the U.S didn't have the weapons we have, would we be the free country we are today? hell no! Smiling and waving didn't get us where we are today.

I Just don't understand why anti-gun people don't understand this?

And I leave with one last thing to state. " A criminal only commits a crime if he/she feels they can get away with it, If for one minute they knew their life was on the line they would never have considered it"

Comments

• Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    I don't understand it either but,it is how and what it is...............
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, that covers a lot of ground. Interesting read....

Death to Tyrants!!! Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    You're exactly right Steve. Smiling and waving is what allowed Hitler to walk over half of Europe in a matter of weeks. SHEEPLE. Thank God for Winston Churchill!
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    good post Steve32581, but be ready for the anti-gun people to try and out-smart your argument especially about the part where you say a criminal wouldn't commit the crime if he thought he was going to get caught or lose his life. That does not explain the sucicide shooters at schools and workplaces.

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.