In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Way To Motivate Gun People?

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
Been thinking about Longhunter's post/question about how gun people can be motivated and came up with this idea. Let me know if it is workable.

Frankly, we all know that money fuels the world. So here is a way to introduce money into the mix. For example, if I lived in the same town as you people, and I needed to buy something or contract for a service, I would contact one of you first. Since many of you share my position on gun rights, small goverment and strict constitutional rights, I want to see people like you prosper. And I hope if you need something I had to offer you would attempt to buy from or contract from me. So how about getting a list circulated telling other people like you where they can find and do business with other people like you in your town? Once it got going it should really take off and keep on going. At least that is my thinking, but then my thinking hasn't exactly changed the world so far.

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.

Comments