In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ohioans, Call Gov Taft, Now!

knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi People from Ohio,
It is very important that you call the Gov office and tell
the Gov to sign HB12 into law.
The gov office is taking calls about HB12.
When you call, they let it ring for a long time then
someone finally answers.
As hard as it may be, Please be polite.
466-3555.
Let the phone keep ringing until it is answered.
Have your friends call.
Have your family call.
This is going to take everybody that is concerned to make
this happen!
Keep your fingers crossed.
Thanks for helping.

Bad spellers of the world

"UNTIE!"

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have, already. I don't want to sound like a stick in the mud, but it is perfectly clear to me all the people in the State are not going to convince this piece of rat crap that he should sign this bill. The Law Enforcement OK part, all f-ing BS. He isn't going along with them anymore. Now, he's listening to the media on their concerns about making all permit applicants' names public info.

This happens, and the law WILL fail. Any criminal worth half his salt will assure that he marks off names in his phone book concerning houses he should not hit. We might as well have no concealed carry law if the info is going to expose all that carry weapons for defense.

My strategy now is to assure that as many people in the area will know him for what he is and doom his political career from going any further. Unless the CCW bill gets overridden, it will not pass. Even if it does, all we need is for the Ohio Supreme Court (in)Justices to declare it unconstitutional (just like in the People's Republik of Mizzouri) and we are no closer to achieving the goal.

Death to Tyrants!!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.