In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wouldn't You Really Like A Choice In The Matter?

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
Isn't there a lot of people like me here who get tired of going to vote, expecially for national, federal offices, and have to choose between one large party wanting to sell us out quickly or the other large party willing to sell us out more slowly? Oh, I know I can sometimes have the choice of voting for one of the small, struggling 3rd parties (Liberterians, etc) but from past experience I have seen that will be "throwing" my vote away because that party will surely lose the election even with my vote. So I have to play it safe and unfortunely vote for my second choice just to help ensure that the Democrats don't win.

Someone needs to come up with some new ideas and tactics to help those alternative parties have a better chance to win. I think I have at least one idea and others of you may also have even better ideas. If there is any interest among our group here, let's post those ideas and try to do something with them. And I mean do more than just post among ourselves here on GB.com.

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    TR;
    I would like to discuss this problem...but you'all don't like my solution !!! lol...
    Far from giving up..I think I have the only workable solution.!!
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    [;)] I hear you brother Highball.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    highball: I have read so much from so many I am no longer sure what your solution is. Could you give me an outline?

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.