.

Gunny,lh, tr's and all who value liberty ATTN!

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
Get over to general discussion, look up Josey1 post on "reflections upon the supreme courts refusal to hear sylveria" This is the biggest blow by far, we've ever been dealt. CRITICAL READING

Comments

  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Alright wolf. I'll check it out.

    Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

    Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

    Luke 22:36.
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    Get over to general discussion, look up Josey1 post on "reflections upon the supreme courts refusal to hear sylveria" This is the biggest blow by far, we've ever been dealt. CRITICAL READING


    Serious,Serious stuff.......Took some time to get thru it all ....how depressing,tho not unexpected I imagine by us here. More depressing still is the lack of respondants on that thread....It makes the sense of foreboding even greater....Thanks for bringing it to my attention.....L.H.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    JPWolff: yeah I had already read it and was very discouraged. But that is far from the end of the game. I am more discouraged by the cheap and lazy gun oweners I keep running into that have and want to keep their guns but will barely sign petitions urging legislators to vote for gun rights. I think the number of gun owners in America is the biggest single block of "special interest" groups there is. And if all gun owners would just work and stick togetther we would have no anti-gun problem worth worrying about. The other day I even posted the latest newsletter I received from Gun Owner's Of America in our dispatchers office. I wrote a note on the newsletter something to the effect of here is a good pro-gun rights group and for those gun owners who don't want to spend any money to help them, you can at least send in $5.00 donataion and GOA will put you on the mailing list. Went in today and someone had removed the newsletter. The free loaders are hopeless and the bad thing is that not only do most of them own a gun, but they carry a gun at work and get paid more for it than without it. So in effect that gun they carry makes money for them and if they ever lose that carry right, they will also get a reduction in pay. Their attitude does not make sense to me.

    When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    I hear ya fox, it's the most frustrating thing to me too, on gun issues. I'm calm now, but after a major election , I'm always red hot about it.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Just look at the whopping number of replies to this post.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Yep.

    When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Its an uphill battle guys.....for sure.Makes me wanna go furthur into the bush and just hide.Live out the rest of my days there.But what kind of legacy is that?What kind of a country would I leave my kids?And their kids...I know you guys are far from giving up....just sayin this for my benifet i guess.Its hard work to keep at it when know one seems to give a damn. I do believe that there are more believers than a lot of us may realize.My observation has been that some will not post on something like this for fear of reprisal...
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Neighbors wife came over to yap with mine today.Go to talking with her/them about politics and the president etc.Then shifted to the weapons bans/laws etc.Enlighted them on points of the Constitution that they were completely unaware of,told em it was time to make a stand.Remember the Ruckas over Viet-Nam?Those kids that didn't know what they were doing were on the news all the time,demonstrating and such,They could'nt even vote yet.They made a differance! They got everyone thinking of the war and all that...and they could'nt yet vote! We need to get the masses inspired,Take them to register to vote,give rides,make sure they get there,MAKE A STATEMENT to the politicians! You do NOT HAVE to elect someone to make a statement.Those kids made enough ruckes and the poiticians and the people began to listen. Chin up Troops! Comon,we gotta Try at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not so sure I want the current US Supreme Court Jesters having their word on this issue. They obviously haven't done the right thing concerning the Inkumbent Protektion Akt, and as a result, we make our statements at threat of imprisonment, and have had their word concerning the imaginary clause called "Separation of Church and State", as well. With this kind of track record, perhaps we would be better off with no harassment from the (in)justices and just keep our mouth shut (or just do it anyway, and be a civil disobedient if we do push the issue).

    Either way, better be prepared before they slap a ban on you son's .22 next (by that time, we will be at the threshold.... Do we fight, or do we be enslaved and exterminated?

    Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

    Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

    Luke 22:36.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    I would like a ruling from them once and for all and let's quit playin' patty cake. Either they do the job that they are supposed to do (fat chance) or they are exposed and the balloon goes up. I'm so sick of worrying about this law and that law (continue for 19,998 more times), and I'm sick of waiting on them to do the above. I shouldn't have to be sick of either in the U.S. It's time to fix the problem, and it's up to them to decide how it's gonna get fixed or it's time to take the decision out of their hands and fix the problem ourselves. How much longer can we wait? Until were too old to do anything about it? And by then it will be too late anyway, even if we were still young.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Wolf, you know I side with you, but for your posting to have any real effect it would have to be read by several million people who agree with us. I am afraid that isn't happening.

    Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    Wolf, you know I side with you, but for your posting to have any real effect it would have to be read by several million people who agree with us. I am afraid that isn't happening.

    Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."


    And that friend fox is just the beef that I have with such a group as the NRA.The ONE place,the one group,ith the numbers and the recources to do just such a thing. But they won't.Anyhow,nuff on that ,since they won't it is up to us/.....WE must organize to educate.We must get the groups together,somewhere there is a core that we can all live with and will help us to organize.We must attack this like we are the crew for the demos or repub. groups and write to the editor,leave flyers,in short ,get attention.The ballot box is still the place for this,the message must be clear and concise,the voters must go on the offensive at the polls against the offensive politiciaNS......WE MUST TRY....I KNOW YOU ALL ARE TRYING....WE MUST KEEP GOING.....
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    roger that longhunter. I will never quit. In the last several months I have actually had fun while working to help gun rights. I have mentioned this several times, but it is still true and my plan continues to work. I was tipped off to a couple of really, really inexpensive rifles (Yugo SKS $89.95 with free shipping) and the 7.5 cent per round Wolf 7.62x37 Ammo they shoot. I made the purchases I wanted but then I took the info I needed from the website www.aimsurplus.com and created my own information/sales flyers for the guns and the ammo and have become an unpaid "salesman" for aimsurplus. In two months I have actually been the primary cause of at least 4 or 5 sales(maybe more I don't even know about) sales of a good 10 round semi-automatic rifle. To me that is progress because we now have 4-5 more people who might, just might, be more firmly on our side.

    Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    roger that longhunter. I will never quit. In the last several months I have actually had fun while working to help gun rights. I have mentioned this several times, but it is still true and my plan continues to work. I was tipped off to a couple of really, really inexpensive rifles (Yugo SKS $89.95 with free shipping) and the 7.5 cent per round Wolf 7.62x37 Ammo they shoot. I made the purchases I wanted but then I took the info I needed from the website www.aimsurplus.com and created my own information/sales flyers for the guns and the ammo and have become an unpaid "salesman" for aimsurplus. In two months I have actually been the primary cause of at least 4 or 5 sales(maybe more I don't even know about) sales of a good 10 round semi-automatic rifle. To me that is progress because we now have 4-5 more people who might, just might, be more firmly on our side.

    Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."


    I like that! I will endeavour to do the same.Great one fox,every oe added to the fold makes a fifferance.Make sure that they will vote....I Know that you will....L.H.
Sign In or Register to comment.