In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Open Invitation to Gun Talk

Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
For anyone that's interested, Gun Talk is a live call in radio show, with a chat room. Website is www.guntalk.com and links to listen to the show over the net can be found on the front page of the website. Broadcast time is 12:00 noon - 3:00 PM EASTERN. Chat room is generally up and running only while the show is being broadcast.

For those of you who don't know, Tom Gresham is the son of the notorious outdoor writer/hunter/shooter Grits Gresham.

Hope to see some of you there.

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the post Salvage333. I did not know about that. Although I should be spending my time talking to the mildly anti-gun people in the hopes of converting them to a reasonable stance on gun ownership. But it is fun to hangout with gun people.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    Broomie2Broomie2 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great site Salvage333. Looks like a new area for me to spend some time investigating. Thanks for taking the time to share it!
  • Options
    Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    trfox..you're welcome..I think I got my time zones reversed..it comes on at 1:00 PM CENTRAL time..which should be 2:00PM Eastern!

Sorry for the confusion, but must have been having another senior moment! :)

My screen name in the chat room is the same! LOL Couldn't keep up with more than one.

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow.

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"