In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sorry friends.........QUICK UPDATE...Thanks!

longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
Not much time as late.Wifes mom not good...again...Pray for her please...Back when I can,,,,,,L.H.

So as of today.Looks like she will be there a while...still has some kinds infection...she is however MUCH better. I guess they are sayin that she can't go back home,she needs at least extended care...we are tryin to get her to come with us...Thanks all...L.H.

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    LH;
    Please keep your head up and your eyes on the horizon.There are better days ahead for you and yours..God will see to it.
  • Options
    Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We'll say a prayer and light a candle.

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    we'll miss you longhunter. Best of luck to you and yours.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take care of business.
    Post when you can.
    Prayers are on the way.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the well wishes,prayers etc...An update...She is doing somewhat better,feels good enough to give the Doc a hard time and is eating again.Still tryin to work out gettin her to stay with us where she would have 24 hour care. She really wants to go home,even tho she has admitted to a Social worker that she is afraid of her son.......Will keep workin on that. In the meantime I have pulled my daughter from Public school and we r home schooling her now...Whew!,Thanks again all.......L.H.
  • Options
    Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear that she's better. Lots of power in those prayers.

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Prayers go out for you and family for strength LH my very good friend. Glad to hear mom is doing better. And the home schooling for little miss LH, glad to hear it! I hope encouraging news continues to roll in for you.

jpwolf.gif

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.