In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ohio ccw classes

pttsolutionspttsolutions Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
If you are interested in carrying concealed in ohio, contact me immediately. There is a mandatory class that a person must complete to carry. This company offers the class at $250.00, but is willing to discount the class to $200.00 for any gunbroker.com member or family member. Most classes are close to $300.00. The teaching staff is mostly comprised of police officers, and seasoned instructors!!! Contact me at pttsolutions@hotmail.com

also, if anyone is an opata or NRA instructor and interested in teaching, we are looking for instructors. Instructors start at $30.00 an hour, paid in cash!!!!

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0] I only paid $130.00 for mine. Everyone around the NW Ohio area seem to be about the same. Actually, the one I'm doing was the most reputable one I've found around here.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    bucksnort73bucksnort73 Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    mine was $110.00 in portage county ohio
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You think maybe that guy lives in a location where the supply and demand factor is in his favor?

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• Options
    heathheath Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in Kentucky and was wondering if Ohio will honer my permit.Has anyone who has been through the class heard?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    200.00 is still way too expensive there are a lot of places around me to take it for under 150.00
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As a member of the Ohioans for Concealed Carry, this is the list of the states that will honor Ohio permits, as far as we have found out.

First of all, the law requires the Ohio Attorney General to enter into reciprocity agreements with the other states. So, initially, no other permit will be honored, but that's expected to change, probably really quickly, so be patient. We've had to be[:p]

As far as states that will honor an Ohio permit, they are as follows:

-Indiana
    -Michigan
    -Kentucky
    -Tennessee
    -Oklahoma
    -Utah
    -Idaho
    -Alaska
    -Vermont (does not honor the permit, but allows anyone to carry for lawful purposes)

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    djoemdjoem Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine was 75.00 for 2 hours and believe this it was in new york but its only for target thats all they give out he was a nra instructor also you need that just to apply for the permit

A full carry they laugh at you
  • Options
    kd7onekd7one Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    State concealed carry license laws are not valid. I proved this in a book I wrote, but I'm not allowed to sell the book on the site bacause I don't have a credit card.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How are conceal carry liscenses not valid????
  • Options
    steaksteak Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My brother is an NRA CCW instructor. He holds classes in Stark County.
    I believe his fee is $130.00 , but could be wrong on that .
  • Options
    americanboyamericanboy Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Alright, Kd7one, what do you mean? Dont leave us hanging here. Is a PA CWP valid in Ohio or not? Where do you get this information? No, I am not buying any books, but you just cant put something like that on the forum and not clear it up.

al Harig[?]