In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Look at the last enraging email I got from NRA

2»

Comments

• Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tr fox, WoundedWolf, I usually buy 1 first from the selling company and take it to the range where we beat the crap out of it. If it stands up to our abuse I will allow it for the other guy's to carry if it don't we send it back and then on to the next one. I have, over the years accumulated about 25 preban 5900 series mags when our guy's go to Glocks and probably another 20 or so restricted just for use in the range. I was buying some G17 LEO's one day and the woman at the store pulled the 31rd's out and they were marked as S&W's I corrected her and bought all 7 for dirt cheap (pre's)i appreciate all your concerns and thanks.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM
  • Options
    MastersonMasterson Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dsmith
    Highball: I was being sarcastic as far as the NRA's opinion seems to be. If you read my posts on this board, you will see that I'm very pro-machinegun. I'd let any law abiding citizen own any gun that could have a defensive purpose (full autos, pen guns, hand grenades, rocket launchers, etc.). The second amendment was a fail safe so people could own military firearms if it ever became necessary to forcefully overthrow the government. Sorry about the confusion. I'll say it again: I want to collect Full Autos. Full autos are a right, not a priveledge.

I would love to have you as President.. If you were pres and you legalized every weapon used in defense including a ROCKET LAUNCHER theres no doubt you'd have the support of this whole forum and many others, but there of course would be republicans voting against that, and other democrats who are anti-gun....Of course, it would have to pass through Congress...and a Rocket Launcher I don't think would ever top that..

Big B
  • Options
    calamitywoodcalamitywood Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like most of everything said here. I am a proud nra member. they may not be the sum of perfection but they are strong and united. I believe more is accomplished by banding together on the most pressing issues and then dealing with the others in an orderly fashion. I would be interested in finding out why the nra compromised on the machine gun issue. I truly believe they want to protect or gun rights and i also believe that no means of defense should be restricted to free people to protect their home and there liberty.
  • Options
    dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep in mind, that it is possible to legally own a rocket launcher as the law stands now. You just have to get it registered as a destructive device, go through a mountain of paperwork and pay a $200 tax on it. It is easier to get than a new machine gun and a lot cheaper than getting a transferable maching gun.