In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Clinton's speech at Dem convention

Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well...Slick Willy put it out for the whole world last night..the lapsing of the AWB...which WE all know was a load of bovine scatology from the beginning. But he thinks he did good when he got that passed.

However, all the Dems are deathly afraid to bring up gun control in this election cycle since that mantra helped defeat Al Gore in 2000. Now we have to keep two of the most liberal senators, both avowed ANTI-GUNNERS from winning the White House.

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"

Comments

• dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clinton mentioned the ban? I thought they adopted a "ban but not talk about it" idea.
  • Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He did indeed. Said he passed it, "the current administration is going to let it sunset. But they have 'their' view of things."

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah GW has his view of things. Wants to sign the bill again, but hopes it goes away so he doesn't lose the support of the gun groups.

Oh well. He's still better than Kerry.

If all was right with the world, I'd vote for the constitutional party. But I'm stuck with the Republicans.[V]
  • OklahomaboundOklahomabound Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clinton is still a piece of work.... Vote the demoncrates down and out.

976371019-1.jpg "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it." Lord Chesterfield
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    I'm all for that!