In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pistol Laws in Washington State

dsoelterdsoelter Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
Hey guys, I live in Washington state and we have some very confusing pistol laws around here, essentially it states, that me being under 21 cannot go into a store and buy a pistol, but I can simply buy one through the private channels.. now what I'm not sure about is where I can take it and when.. I obviously cant carry as I need a CWP and such, but would the laws prohibit me from taking it with me to relatives to shoot, and out camping? a little clarification would be greatly appreciated...

Comments

• Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First, check with your local LEO's. They should know the law about that. At least most of it. Check with both your local PD and the Sheriff's Office...as restrictions will vary from city to county.

Second, try this for some more info www.packing.org

Between those you should get some straight info.

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"