In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New "members of the press?"

Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious, but how many here received their press pass from NRAnews? Got mine, and can't wait to see if it will be honored by the rest of the media.

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"

Comments

• Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NO ONE HERE has gotten their NRA News press pass? Don't believe it guys..

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    John, got mine in the mail yesterday. I singed it and it is in my wallet. I'm going to have it laminated so that it remains looking new. I am also going to post a topic of this is one reason why I like and support the NRA AS WELLAS other pro-gun groups.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Is this a new thing? Sounds Interestin.....We are ALL reporters my friends,Find a paper that will print at least letters to the editor and keep em in there! Print out reports and leave em in Laundrymats etc....We CAN make a differance! Start with your own little corner of the world.....