In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

awb sunset and its affect on post ban guns

bingeebobbingeebob Member Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok. when the ban sunsets, will that essentially make my AK and my AR-15 "pre-ban" until they make a new ban (which they will). it is my understanding that even when a new ban is created, my guns will be treated as pre-ban. is this correct? i want to put a folding stock on the AK and convert the AR from a 20'' barrel to a M-4 configuration but i dont have the cash at the moment, am i safe to assume that my weapons will always be eligible for pre-ban components assuming the current AWB exprires?

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's right. Once this ban expires, something worse can be thought up. The assault on our rights will not just stop, now.

Consider this a victory, but sharpen your sword for the next battle. It isn't over.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.