In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NRA coincidence?

CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
Bush wins by almost 3.5 million and they have about the same number of members. Kinda makes you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Since the NRA is one about three organizations who are our friends and work for our rights (to whatever degree you want to think/believe) I would like to think the NRA, GOA, 2nd Amendment Foundatation and JPFO helped us win this election.

As long as any of those groups I just mentioned are helping or even TRYING to help I will have few, if any, bad things to say publically about them. Although just as with anyone else, I might think what I want.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There could be some truth to that.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    "Followers of Christ, be armed."
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    [:)]

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"