In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

just wornder?

caoautocaoauto Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
Friend of mine, got a charge fellony 2years probation for attemptting receiving stolent good was setup by local police. The police came to his house to search and took all his guns, still kept all his hunting rifles and shot gun, after return most the house goods. Durring the court time, he did ask the lawyer if he can huntting this year , the lawyer say yes.
Do he able to get back all his gun?
Do he able to hunt?
Do he able to buy the new gun?
Thanks for all the input.

Comments

• wlfmn323wlfmn323 Member Posts: 4,712
    edited November -1
    if he was convicted of a felony, then he no hunt (not allowed to posess firearm,) since he cant posess a firearm then he no buy and he no get back
    welcom to the FREE world!

fear the government that fears its people

fear the government with greater firepower
  • caoautocaoauto Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for reply, I just clear that to him and he said that, the charge was stay in position of 2 years probation and he will get a felony if it's happen again. That's mean he haven't has a felony yet? Iam not clear???. That is why his lawyer say yes to him that he can hunt. Thanks again for any more input.
  • Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    caoauto...if he's on probation, he's also not allowed to possess/keep a firearm either. Let him do the two years and then all will be good.

John

The original point and click interface was made by Smith & Wesson
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Seems to me the chances of him being able to possess firearm are slime to non. I've got a better idea then asking us. He should discuss this with his lawyer inorder to get a VERY CLEAR UNDERSTANDING of what he can or can't do. But like the others have said, if he has a felony conviction, probation, warrents standing ect ect he cant do it. He should still talk with his lawyer.

reloaded.gif You are knuckle-dragging ape with a gun.