In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A website update long read

65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
==========First off let me say that this below does not come out of my mouth nor do I belive one word of it but it is the Ideology of the enemy at vpc.org.==========

==========You may ask why do I post this, simple; you must know your enemy and know them well.==========

Anyways this is what vpc.org believes....

#1 `The price of freedom': More bodies

The harsh reality is that too many Americans love their guns more than they love their children

#2 60 Minutes Examines Terror Threat of 50 Caliber Sniper Rifles

#3Q: Who's Afraid of the VPC and 60 Minutes?

A: The National Rifle Association

In a cover story in the April issue of its activist magazine, America's 1st Freedom, the National Rifle Association attacks both the VPC's campaign to ban 50 caliber sniper rifles and a recent CBS News 60 Minutes segment detailing the terror threat posed by these weapons. See why the NRA is so afraid and why California became the first state in the nation to ban these weapons, and what you can do to help the VPC build on this victory.

==========I do not believe a word of this bul$sh^t, but you can see how they twist the truth to how they see fit.==========

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]Hey "goat" I asked you "where do you live" Simple question, what state[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ==========Moderator Please lock this topic.==========

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ==========You have no right to ask this question.==========

==========Moderator please lock this topic.==========

- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]Yo Goat, I'm sorry you feel that way, being a valued customer, your security is very important to us[:(][xx(][}:)][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jimbowby,
    Let it go!
    You are asking for personal information, and it is quite obvious, that he is not going to tell you.

The gene pool needs chlorine.