In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Boycott Kalifornia

DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
No gun maker, ammunition makers, Gun sight makers or other suppliers should do business with Kalifornia State, County or local government agencies. They don't want any guns there so we should help that rogue Bolshevik government realize their desires. I think they'd rather do business with China anyway...

Defender
Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I was a gun maker, ammunition makers, gun sight maker or other supplier, I would be happy to follow your suggestion. [;)]

Of course, that is what they (the government) wants, isn't it?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    mixontourmixontour Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, that state sucks. I just came back from San Francisco, and I learned they pay the 'homeless' to be homeless. They get a stipend of $365 a month. Obviously this state has too much timme on their hands. I wouldn't miss it if it fell into the Pacific. And any time I talked about guns, they were quiet. go figure.

250tommy.jpg
    "Safeguarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being." -Kahlil Gibran
  • Options
    dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I already boycott the movie industry from Kalifornia.