In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

California wants serial numbers on EACH bullet

Johnny45Johnny45 Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
pray that this measure doesnt pass

Comments

• spudshotspudshot Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dear god, where will commiefornia stop with this?

http://spudshot.mypicgallery.com
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We all know the answer to this one.

When only the police, politically connected, and military have them, and the rest bow before them.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    "Followers of Christ, be armed."
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Gunphreak;
    Never ceases to amaze me....how the compromisers fail to admit the truth of exactly what you said.... quote:When only the police, politically connected, and military have them, and the rest bow before them.
    Then they call us Radicals, Communists,Advocating Armed Rebellion, belonging to HCI....on and on and.

I guess clear vision is just too rare, today....
  • Johnny45Johnny45 Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    a government that fears armed citizens SHOULD fear armed citizens. i live in california and this new law is a JOKE. i can just imagine the mexican gang members registering their bullets and then going out and shooting someone with them. what kind of world do politicians live in ?
    edited November -1
    Not likely, but then, this isn't something we don't already know, now, is it???

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• harleysfasteddieharleysfasteddie Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There not going to stop till they take ALL of are guns away. I CAN SEE THE WIRTEINGS on the wall[:(!]
  • DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The technology exists for government to exercise nearly total control over all Americans, our property, money and yes our guns. Politicians and bureaucrats will abuse the power just because they can.

Dark days are ahead as we Americans are only to happy to surrender Liberty for security as the government and press do their daily fear mongering...

Defender
    Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    We are entering perhaps a thousand years of darkness.

Pray that the Bible is real. The alternative is entirely too bleak to contemplate.

I watch my neighbors...and no longer have the slightest doubt how a Hitler came to power.

God,Guts,& GunsHave we lost all 3 ??
  • ivanimalivanimal Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    " i can just imagine the mexican gang members registering their bullets and then going out and shooting someone with them. "

Why do fools always scream out with bigotry? This is a gun issue not a race issue.

Imagine how this looks to others. This is a public forum, is this how we gun owners want to be represented?

" From my cold dead hands"
  • joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this was my question to

The Coalition To Stop Gun Violence
    1023 15th Street, N.W., Suite 301
    Washington, DC 20005
    Phone: (202) 408-0061

could u please tell me how this new legaslation in Cali. would be beneifical to them? Me reasoning is u (crimnal) could pick up a shell casing from a gun range not to mention pick up your own gun caseing from the scene of the crime. Then u could always alter the printing mechanism in the gun some way. the crimnal would not stop buying firearms, there would always be someone there to buy the gun for them or even the crimnal even buying the gun, then alter the mechanism inside.

And please answer this question how in the world does the bullet prices go up from this cause alot of us gun shooters sure would like to know?

its been about a month now not a single e-mail back,

take away my guns, use knifes, take away my knifes, use rocks, take away rocks,i starve, sorry for u BRITS out there
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ivanimal
    " i can just imagine the mexican gang members registering their bullets and then going out and shooting someone with them. "

Why do fools always scream out with bigotry? This is a gun issue not a race issue.

Imagine how this looks to others. This is a public forum, is this how we gun owners want to be represented?

" From my cold dead hands"

I grew up in a rough neighborhood in CA, there is nothing foolish about his remark, it was 99.9% accurate relevant to where I lived.

Love them Beavers
    info_EB.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Why do fools always scream out with bigotry? This is a gun issue not a race issue.

This is not a politically correct forum, and we will not bow to that.

Simple fact of the matter is, in that region, that is one of many problems they deal with. They know it, and figure, "Why should we turn a blind eye to it?"

That has been the problem for a long time. It will continue to be a problem, right along with all of the other miscreants that migrate to the Kali area, due to its target-rich environment.

That being said, apparently, the "Mexican Gangs" have enough sense to go where they can pull their deeds off with good confidence.

Death to Tyrants!!!