In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Which States have the easiest laws?

BootlegBootleg Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
Which States have the easiest gun laws?

Which states allow ex-felons to own bars, become lawyers, get real estate licenses, etc.?

Nuff Said-
Bootleg

Comments

• Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The fact that Arizona has any gun laws at all sucks but at least the ones we have are not TOO bad. I still think the NICS thing blows. I get "delayed" every time. Wouldn't you think that a country that can put a man on the moon would be able figure out a system where I wouldn't be "delayed" every stinkin' time I go to buy a gun. But, "you can't have everything, where would you put it."- Stephen Wright

The Constitution is a written instrument. As such, its meaning does not alter. That which it meant when it was adopted, it means now. - South Carolina v. United States, 199 U.S. 437, 448 (1905).

History is clear that the first ten amendments to the Constitution were adopted to secure certain common law rights of the people, against invasion by the Federal Government. - Bell v. Hood, 71 F. Supp., 813, 816 (1947) U.S.D.C., So. Dist. CA.

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin

OH GOD, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, not Ohio. Although we have no assault weapon ban, other cities in the state think they have the power to override state law. We have no machine gun or class 3 ban, either, but the same thing applies with these cities. We have a CHL statute, but because of certain inserts in the law, we might as well not even have one. And, some scumbag seems to believe a machine gun is anything that can fire more than once per pull of the trigger (correct) OR can fire semiautomatically from a magazine that holds more than 32 rounds of ammunition (incorrect) as we have that as the "law".

So don't look here....

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    "Followers of Christ, be armed."