In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Comengetit..Gun poll ?

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
See what I mean ? I don't mean to crow. Not the point at all. Just have been observing for a long time, the brain-dead sheep that reside here in America.

One thing that may encourage you, tho...you don't have any idea how many people read the post and were just too terrified to answer.
Terrified ? Now, just how could THAT be..here in the land of the free ? Along with being afraid comes those not willing to stick their heads up..prefering to quietly lie in the grass at the edge of the trail and just observe, right now...[:D]

Comments

• Options
    jaflowersjaflowers Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I must have missed it too. Could you re-post it Highball? What was it about?[?]
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hold on, I'll be back.

quote:Well guys, I posted the Poll as suggested on "General". Was going pretty well, for the most part until this morning. Seams we're posting on a site that doesn't support the first amendment and doesn't care about the second. This morning Rapid Fire told me to post elsewhere, that all of my posts belong somewhere else. Wow, talk about proving my point! Well I responded. I did not swear nor was I disrespectful in my return volley. I didn't want to turn it into some childish war of words but what I said he had coming and I was done. Nunn deleted the post, so I'll have to gather my statistics elsewhere. God forbid I ask about feelings on the second amendment on a gun site. Totally fricken disgusting. My email is sbwhit20@yahoo.com I'll be around unless they dump me for once again exercising my right to free speech.

Don't get excited Rapid Fire, just gettin' the boys caught up.
    "90% of the game is mental, the other 50% is physical"- Yogi Berra, New York Yankees
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As he stated, Comengetit posted a gun law poll over on G D..for the worthies over there to chew over...[:D]..they attempted instead to chew up and spit out Comengetit...[:D]

I feel a bit mean over that business..but EVERYBODY ought to understand exactly what we face....gun owners absolutely no better then Fiendstein/Shumer/kennedy....except those people are HONEST in their hatred of guns and gun owners.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Aw, come on Highball, I wouldn't say they chewed me up and spit me out. They just couldn't keep up so they silenced me via deletion. I was holding my own. [freebie][B)][8][xx(]

"90% of the game is mental, the other 50% is physical"- Yogi Berra, New York Yankees
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Now CMGT;

Notice I said "Attemped"..never said they made any headway. One could "attempt" to fly by flapping ones arms, you know...[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:D]

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was sure looking forward to reading what was posted on that poll when I signed on today. Oh well. [:(]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    pickenup, you will not be surprised to find out it was a simple "do you believe the second amendment..." basically I challenged them and they failed miserably. I will say this I was somewhat encouraged by some of the actual responses to the questions. Oh yeah, I made sure to give them an out so I made one of the choices "do you think I'm a nut case?" I wouldn't want to be responsible for brain freeze. Hey where have you been all day?[;)][:D]

• Options
    jaflowersjaflowers Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry I missed that one guys. Maybe next time. If it was a poll on the 2nd you know where I stand anyhow.[:D]
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw the original poll, and a few of the posts on it. I wanted to see where it would go from there.
    (I was going to chime in, and call you a nut...[;)]...just kiddin [:o)])

I been rounding up more stuff for the yard sale "next" weekend. Will be digging out stuff all week. Got rid of a BUNCH this "last" weekend. Sure is a LOT of work. Will be glad when this is over, and all this stuff that's left over, is donated next week.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    Missed the poll but was looking forward to it.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun.
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So, Comengetit, why don't you post your poll here already? You may be surprised at the answers you get.

-WW

wwsm.GIF
    MOΛΩN ΛABE

samsm.gif"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams, Patriot/Brewer
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I kind of like everybody in this room the way they are. Wouldn't wanna' go invitin' change now would I?[;)] I affraid I may be disappointed by someones answer in here[V][:D]

There are two kinds of people in this World.....Those that lead....And those that get the hell out of the way....GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Options
    edited November -1