In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Why I feel better about Judge Roberts...

DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
The gun-grabbing Bolsheviks hate him...

http://www.bradycampaign.org/press/release.php?release=681

Defender
Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw that they were, and had the same thought. Hmmm.....

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    We shall see.
    I place absolutely no trust in this president to do anything that will advance the cause of freedom, myself...no more so then a clinton.
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bush is not really our friend but is 100% better than KLinton or Komrade Kerry. Oh, for a Libertarian Congress and Whitehouse...

Defender
    Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Actually, virtually every federal appeals court has decided this issue and only one, the Fifth Circuit in United States v. Emerson, has endorsed the individual rights view. Since the Emerson opinion in 2001 (which was joined by only two circuit court judges and actually upheld the gun law at issue), the individual rights view has been rejected by the Fourth, Sixth, Seventh, Ninth and Tenth Circuits. The First, Second, Third and Eighth Circuits also have issued definitive rulings rejecting the individual rights view. Judge Roberts managed to avoid mentioning this remarkable degree of judicial consensus on the meaning of the Second Amendment.

You know, I don't hate often, but I really hate the Bolshevik, gun grabbin', no education havin', "wanna' be somethin' when I grow up" wishin', 2A bashin', no life livin', two face sportin', "I really wish I were a Republican" whisperin', "but I have to stand for somethin'" believin', head in the sand existin', no good lyin', loser for a mate bein', excuse for human beings, God forsakin, low life, punk bi*ch*s from hell who are lower than the white stuff in the corner of your mouth type people. Who are these things, and how do we make them go away?

This isn't about guns, it's about these dumb 6astards that only care about their own agenda which is to get something passed, anything. They are so insecure in themselves that unless they leave some kind of mark on the books as to their meager existence, they are scared to death that their lives will have meant nothing. So in order to fend off these evil feelings of lonliness and despair, they stand for something. They don't even care if it's wrong.

How can you feel good aboout your cause when you have to out-n-out lie to get your point across? When you try and support your stance by using facts and leave out many facts that would argue your point and even prove it wrong, you truly are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Hey! Bolsheviks! You want MY guns, Molon Labe Beeaatch. Please oh Lord please let one of the asshats knock on my door.

The beauty of this forum is; you commit yourself to things that you may have previously been undecided upon. I will not hand over my guns and in making that statement, I am now committed. What a beautiful thing.

RANT OVER! PRAISE JOHN ROBERTS, if for no other reason than the dems hate him. What can we go after that would really get under their skin, besides what we're already gonna' do. If there were a democratic hunting season, I'd buy 100 tags and kill 'em all.

TAG!

Consistency is the final refuge of the unimaginative