In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

UN wants YOUR guns...

DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
4456.jpg

Defender
Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.

Comments

• Options
    medic07medic07 Member Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would be funnier if it wasn't so true.

Have ALWAYS hated that piece of "art" in front of their building.

Is there any way that the citizens of the US can evict them from our soil?

If you find yourself in a fair fight...then you did not plan well enough
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Got two words for the UN...and their pisant mouthpiece/lackey sell-out traiters that live in this country that call themselves "Americans"....

"MOLON LABE" !!!!!!
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The UN ain't dick without us, so comengetit. I'll be waiting for Koffi to knock on my door. I really don't care for the UN at all. What a worthless sack of retards that are involved with the whole schinanigans. It's a joke. I think the only thing they have ever accomplished was to stop Israel from dessemating the Arab nations back during the 6 Day War. They screwed that up too, if they had just left Israel to there business, there would be no more Arabs to worry about. So you see the whole terrorist thing is the UN's fault. That's my story and I'm sticken' to it.

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Options
    CameroonCameroon Member Posts: 702 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Comengetit - A couple of months ago I ran across a copy of a gun magazine with an article about if Kerry won the election he was going to go to the UN and basically kiss their collective rears because he thinks the UN is the way to go. The article was dated July 2004. Read more than one article about anti-gun groups trying to make it an international law that private citizens cannot own guns.
    Also, saw Djibouti by your post number. Been there more than once.
    Wonderful place isn't it.
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Cameroon
    Comengetit - A couple of months ago I ran across a copy of a gun magazine with an article about if Kerry won the election he was going to go to the UN and basically kiss their collective rears because he thinks the UN is the way to go. The article was dated July 2004. Read more than one article about anti-gun groups trying to make it an international law that private citizens cannot own guns.
    Also, saw Djibouti by your post number. Been there more than once.
    Wonderful place isn't it.

Yeah, I gotta' fess up, I'm not from Djibouti, never even been there. I just change my local every now and then to keep 'em guessing.[;)] As far as the UN and the gun-grabbing retards go, man, don't get me started. Oops, too late! The gun-grabbers and the jack-booted thugs don't give rats * about your, our, guns, all they care about now is winning. We piss them off because we keep them from winning the big one. Sure, they got the AWB in '94, I wouldn't look for that to happen any time soon, as that was one small victory for them and they basked in the glory of their accomplishment knowing full well it made no difference to anything that those weapons were banned.

We're fighting against one of the most dangerous kinds of enemy, one the doesn't truly give a damn about their cause. These people loathe us and it's not about the guns, it's about winning and losing. Even when we lose one we find ways around it, God do they hate that because basically it makes them look stupid which pisses them off more which, in turn makes them go after even more ludicrous legislation. They are sick and tired of being mocked and laughed at by gun owners and are in this to win no matter what the cost. It's pretty sad really, this is the substance of their lives.

The UN, no different, we really piss them off because we defy their logic on a daily basis. It's funny how around every corner there is someone coming after our guns makes you wonder, doesn't it. Why in the world would the UN care about our guns, they don't live here or at least their not citizens, they care because we, the people of the U.S., are the strongest Army on the face of the earth and we have our military to boot. This is very unsettling to the UN when they are trying to forge ahead with globalization and we stand in there way. At least they appear to have a purpose behyind them. the GG's here are just plain morons that's about as honest as I can be about them. Good day!

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?