In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Century Arms G-3 in CT?

scar79scar79 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
I was looking to buy a G-3 clone made by Century Arms for use in Connecticut. However, on Century Arms' website, some of the G-3 clones are listed as not for sale in CT. I'm confused!

Here's a link to the gun for sale: http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/programming/expand.asp?Prodid=68

Comments

• Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm confused, you were speaking of Century Arms yet you posted a link to Atlantic Firearms. I'm going to assume that your link was to debate Century Arms not selling in CT. yet Atlantic does? Buy it from Atlantic.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagl.gif911_memorial_flag_our_flag_was_stil.gif[/IMG]culpepper-01.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_az_2fagl.gif
    There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The description at Atlantic says it's made by Century. I'm a complete novice in the gun world so bear with me.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Quite likely such rifles are banned for sale in your state.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What do you mean by plain with no threads?
    and do you know if FALs are legal in CT?

btw thanks for the help so far and thanks for bearing with me
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for you help quikdraq. I live in Fairfield county (southwestern ct). If you could send me that shop's info that'd be great. I'll have to take a field trip over there one day.