In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I've highjacked the entire forum

ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry guys, I know I must look like a glory hound but I truly care about this and the passion is flowing. So, I go with it.

This I will fly until JOEY returns!
a1a1a1.gifa2a2a2.gifisrraeliflag.gif

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagl.gif911_memorial_flag_our_flag_was_stil.gif[/IMG]culpepper-01.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_az_2fagl.gif
There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?

Comments

• Options
    jaflowersjaflowers Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it's been months since I even ventured into the politics forum. just not worth my time or mental energy.

comengeit- got to say we agree on alot of issues and so far it's been fun. i'm glad to pipe in on all of the good conversations that have been coming up lately.[:)]
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys.
    Ja-you've got mail.

Joey Has Been Freed!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagl.gif911_memorial_flag_our_flag_was_stil.gif[/IMG]culpepper-01.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_az_2fagl.gif
    There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Mr. Comengetit;

Good show. A pleasure to witness fire in the belly.

The main trick..don't peak too soon. Watching glaciers move wears out the strongest...and it takes a thick hide to have most of the population hate your guts..because you point out their failings, when you point out tyranny.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Comengetit
    I've highjacked the entire forum
    Well.........someone had to. [:)]

The gene pool needs chlorine.