In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hi Cap Mags

pedro66pedro66 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
OK can anyone set me straight, I realise that here in Nevada there is no restriction on Mag capacity etc but I keep find references to LE and Militsry only marked mags is it legal for private citizens to own these mags is it as I think a throwback to the Assault weapons ban that is now over.

Comments

• Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, you can have 'em.

Hey...Where in the bloody hell is WW?

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi, sorry was spending some family time the past few days. [;)]

In Kali, any 10+ round magazine was considered LEO/Military (not available to civilians), which also stands in many other states. Here in Nevada there is no such distinction.

It was very eye-opening for me to be a gun-owner who "came of age" in the repressive anti-gun environment of Kalifornia, and then moved to the relatively gun-friendly state of Nevada. There are many idiosyncratic gun regulations in Kalifornia that most people don't even realize (and therefore violate on a regular basis). I met many Liberals in Kalifornia that thought any crazed lunatic could walk into a gun store and walk out the same day with a gun. These idiots pass new laws when they don't even know what laws are already on the books.

Anyway, I digress.

-WW

wwsm.GIF
    MOΛΩN ΛABE

samsm.gif"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams, Patriot/Brewer
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome back, WW. I trust you enjoyed your family time?

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya, we had a pet pass away on Saturday night. My wife took it pretty hard, so I had to be there for moral support the past couple of days.

-WW

wwsm.GIF
    MOΛΩN ΛABE

samsm.gif"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams, Patriot/Brewer