In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Buying Ammo and Guns

MatchshotMatchshot Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/pnoonan/
As I read the posts in this forum I see the fear, or rather, the concern that government is going to overwhelm our individual liberties and try to enslave us. This article looks at today's circumstances in another light in that events in our fast moving world may overwhelm our so-called leaders and their ability to do anything to control or prevent them. The response we will see to the chaos will be the imposition of the draconian laws that will try to take away our liberties.

Lay in the food, water, batteries, gas, guns and ammo. The dark days do lie ahead. As in the last days of the Weimar Republic, people will embrace great evil in an attempt to achieve order.

amscray ithway ethay unsgay

Comments

• Options
    jaflowersjaflowers Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good read. Been stocking supplies for years.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:in some deep and fundamental way things have broken down and can't be fixed
    There you have the crux of the matter.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:pickenup Posted - 10/27/2005 : 11:08:18 AM

quote:
    in some deep and fundamental way things have broken down and can't be fixed
    I can do no better then requote that quote .

God,Guts,& GunsHave we lost all 3 ??
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:pickenup Posted - 10/27/2005 : 11:08:18 AM

quote:
    in some deep and fundamental way things have broken down and
    can't be fixedcan't be fixedcan't be fixedcan't be fixedcan't be fixed
    I can do no better then requote that quote .

God,Guts,& Guns<BR>Have we lost all 3 ??<BR>

I'll requote the quoted quote.

Neo-Jedi Council
    th_rebspin.gif
    Naboo Sniper
    o3.gifbubajog.gifTROLLarmy_soldier2.gif

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ahem..(cough,cough).."Cannot be fixed"....Using conventional methods and thinking.......
  • Options
    flat8flat8 Member Posts: 887 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The most liberating idea that any of us can accept is this:

The elites WANT the wheels to fall off. They NEED the wheels to fall off. Only when you accept this premise will you begin to understand what is REALLY going on in our country.

JPFO Life Member
    www.jpfo.org
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes indeed..the elites will allow the house of cards to collapse. When they are ready..when they believe the odds are nearly impossible to buck for decent men.

I see no way to upset their applecart..to cause them to 'make a mistake'.... so to speak...
    The ONLY way I see is a draconian gun law. We could see that happen...if enough of us stopped begging them to 'please don't pass any more gun laws...pretty please.."

You see..violence, much as the Founders actions..WILL rectify the situation. Not INDIVIDUAL actions....but the actions of 5-7 million aroused, fighting mad Americans.....

Oddly enough..I believe any violent act by a few men to CAUSE such a law..will paralyze the few remaining men left in this country..(I speak here of the 3% I assume to be a real figure..)...However..I also have faith in the corrupt politicians that leave their trails of slime in the halls of power...they WOULD shortly pass such a law if the voices of protest were muted.

They will get their law, anyway..in 20 years..when most of us are sitting in a rocker drooling........
  • Options
    shootstrightshootstright Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No fear , just time ticking away .[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by flat8
    The most liberating idea that any of us can accept is this:

The elites WANT the wheels to fall off. They NEED the wheels to fall off. Only when you accept this premise will you begin to understand what is REALLY going on in our country.

JPFO Life Member
    www.jpfo.org

That is exactly what I've been eluding to. I want to know two things:
    1. What is their last step in this process.
    2. What is their ultimate goal.

a. It's not getting our guns, they know it ain't happenin'. They are already showing the signs that they're going to back door this thing. I can certainly feel the noose tightening. Every day I get up I find it a little more difficult to breath freely. The Patriot Act may have been the near final nail in the coffin, but they still have a few more moves to make. I don't see this going anywhere near 20 years, I'm thinking more like 6 years and we will feel the noose beginning to constrict our esophogi long before then.

b. Elitist World Domination???

Neo-Jedi Council
    th_rebspin.gif
    Naboo Sniper
    th_23024.gif22987.jpgMWC '050100.jpgbubajog.gifTROLLarmy_soldier2.gif

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Options
    shootstrightshootstright Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Say tuned , I am working on a good one
    for you in a day or so.[8D][V][:(!]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shootstright
    Say tuned , I am working on a good one
    for you in a day or so.[8D][V][:(!]

Soooooo....Where is it?????[:D]