In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SUPREME COURT RULINGS ARE A TRAINWRECK FOR LIBERTY

DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
SUPREME COURT RULINGS ARE A TRAINWRECK FOR LIBERTY.

Our Supreme Court has spent the over 200 years carving out exceptions to our Bill of Rights. Infringements of freedom in the form of what politicians and bureaucrats love to call, reasonable regulation has pulled the rug out from under Liberty. I don't see how we will ever win back freedom without starting all over. The American experiment ran it's course and died under that Bolshevik ruler, Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Anyone who wants the return Freedom and Liberty is in a small segment of the population. The rest of the inhabitants of America think they are happy with their over-regulated, government dependant lives. They foolishly believe they are living in a free country when Liberty was traded for a false sense of security long ago.

Is there a fix? Perhaps the final destruction of the American dream can be slowed down a bit, but the worst is yet to come.

Defender
Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Highball's solution.
    Why slow it down? Speed it up. Don't let our children inherit this mess. But let them start it.

Oh wait, they already tried to start it, with Waco being one of the worst.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Welcome to reality. An UGLY thing...the death of freedom.

Those responsible do a far worse thing then any perverted tyrant has EVER DONE in ALL of history.

They took a free people..the first really free people..and the splendid ideas behind that freedom...and destroyed the whole shebang.

We are an enslaved people..with more controls on us then any people in history. The only thing missing is the iron fist.

Stay tuned.
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is one tremendous difference, we are armed and of a better than average intelligence, as a whole. It is for this reason that you will NEVER feel the Iron Fist. We the people of America will never allow for such a thing. It is true, we are, once again as a whole, walking along the path to tyranny completely blinded by the political street linings of misinformation, but the further down the long and winding road we traverse, the more clearly the intentions of this government are seen. Once we, as Americans, have clarity in our vision, you shall see the toppling of this mammoth government. Nothing, nothing could possibly stand up to an armed American civilian force of 10,000,000 plus with a serious hate for it's enemy. In this case it's oppressors and master overlords. I sure as hell wouldn't want the task of trying to stand up to such a force. The scariest part is the further it got into the conflict the less the government would have fighting on their behalf and the more we would have fighting on ours.

I am probably one of the more vocal members on this subject and even though at times I can appear to have thrown in the towel, that could not be further from the truth. I will be there fighting against tyranny if I am the last man standing in a sea of dead bodies. Not until I have taken my last breath will it be safe for the enemy. They have come close to sending the boiling pot over the top with Ruby Ridge and more substantialy, Waco. It is only a matter of time before the JBT's push that final button in the course of their reign of terror that will unleash the bowels of hell upon our oppressors. It's the only time I don't mind being referred to as the 'bowels' of anything. It's coming and the JBT's know it, hence the reason they are fighting so hard to be able to know who, what, when, and where the guns are. I got bad news for 'em, they'll never be able to account for even half of the guns out there and their figure on machine guns isn't even in the ballpark. Go about your daily business, be alert, plan for disaster, and keep an eye out for that final terrorizing act performed by the Jack-Booted Thugs, it is coming. It would be a very big mistake to miss it this time. AJMHO

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    amsptcdsamsptcds Member Posts: 679
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Defender
    SUPREME COURT RULINGS ARE A TRAINWRECK FOR LIBERTY.

Our Supreme Court has spent the over 200 years carving out exceptions to our Bill of Rights. Infringements of freedom in the form of what politicians and bureaucrats love to call, reasonable regulation has pulled the rug out from under Liberty. I don't see how we will ever win back freedom without starting all over. The American experiment ran it's course and died under that Bolshevik ruler, Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Anyone who wants the return Freedom and Liberty is in a small segment of the population. The rest of the inhabitants of America think they are happy with their over-regulated, government dependant lives. They foolishly believe they are living in a free country when Liberty was traded for a false sense of security long ago.

Is there a fix? Perhaps the final destruction of the American dream can be slowed down a bit, but the worst is yet to come.

Defender
    Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.

I know this has been here awhile. but I haven't read it.

What I think about a "fix" is that we are going to have to do a real civil war again. An armed rebellion.

The duty to preserve one's self ought never be denied.

Neo-Jedi Order
    reblogo.gif
  • Options
    Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Doing follow-up Web search and typed in: "Schiff Criminal Tax Trial" Lots of sites to view if you are interested. This one links you to the trial results.

The Suppression of Dissent
    The scene is Las Vegas and the trial, that of Irwin Schiff and his friends and
    ... Trial. Supposedly, criminal trials in Anglo-American Law are adversarial; ...
    www.strike-the-root.com/52/davies/davies6.html - 36k - Cached - Similar pages

Proud to be an American!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Schiff was in Wichita a number of years back...giving a seminar on his position on taxes.
    Looked to me like he had the facts down cold..the whole 16th being illegal.
    I asked the assembled 200 or so people if they had the will, the nerve, and the ability to back up their words with action...go down fighting.

To a man..the answer was...."We can and will beat the fedgov in court...no court will deny these facts"...
    I just smiled.
    They every one are in jail, paying huge back tax fines, or on the run, today....
    I elected to continue paying taxes...knowing exactly what was going to happen.
  • Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    Highball,

When you asked that did you get the deer in the headlight look?

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/law/No_Justice.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I receive that look...OFTEN.[:0]