In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Can We Do This Effectivly??

Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
When I first logged on to this forum I took a lot of flack. Enough said about that. I am not looking for friends as was suggested, but more like allies. I do not think I have led anyone astray with B.S. comments or not been able to document what drives my passion. I consider a shooting war with the establishment on any level, federal, state or local as an exercise in futility under the present circumstances. I, on the other hand do not suggest, recommend or agreed to disarming the gun owners of America. You got'em you keep'em and arm your self to the teeth.

The only way I see to reform this government is by winning the information war. As I hope I have demonstrated, there are others out there in cyberspace that feels the same as everyone on this site. They are vocal and widely disseminated, although not as widely as is required to win the war.

My quest from the start has been to disseminate the facts, educate and ally the gun owners of America in a common cause, as well as pointing them all in one direction. As "open-minded" as Ya'll have led me to believe you are, it has been a rough row to hoe at times.

As I see it, while it is still available, the inter-net is the fastest way to disseminate information. E-mail is fantastic for rapid as well as exponential exposure. I have already run the numbers for you once, but will repeat myself:

I am sending this note to 30 people. If each of us sends it to at least ten
more (30 x 10 =3D 300) ... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x
10 =3D 3,000)...and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth group
of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION people. If those three
million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million
people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed
it..... THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all. (If you
don't understand how we can reach 300 million and all you have to do is send
this to 10 people.... Well, let's face it, you just aren't a mathematician,
so trust me on this one.).

How long would all that take? If each of us sends e-mail out to ten
more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could
conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!! I'll bet you didn't
think you and I had that much potential, did you?

Acting together we can make a difference. Surly each of you knows 10 people you can send mail to.

My next suggestion, addresses the source of the email information. I previously suggested putting all our source information in one place for easy access and exposure. The "sticky' resulted, which has not been as readily contributed to as I had envisioned, but IS being read more each day. Additional input in a simple to cut and paste, titled by subject matter post would be a good source for an e-mail explosion. Not just one e-mail, subject by subject on a priority basis would work better. Save you personal comments and just one line them with "DID YOU KNOW THIS" or something similar to that. Send these web sites, news articles; reliable sources for daily news and up-dates etc out by e-mail and the word Will get out.

Clinton and his cronies are in Tunisia right now planning the take over of the Internet so use it while you can.

It will be possible to restore this great country to its former status but that war you speak of must and can only be won at the BALLOT BOX. Encourage people to register AND vote. In cases where these liberal commies are running unopposed (which just reflects voter apathy) encourage, support and vote for a write-in candidate. I know the write in campaign works because it's effectiveness was demonstrated earlier this month by of all people, a high school senior. I have lost the article but to recap: A high school senior in Michigan (Midland if I recall properly) took a summer job, made $700.00, ran a boot strap (door to door And Homemade posters) campaign and unseated the incumbent Mayor. If he can do it why cannot the rest of the country be taken back in a similar manner?


Proud to be an American!

Comments

  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Imagine this:

    www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/110205IncomeTaxGulag.html

    Proud to be an American!
  • ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WWII- I think it is too soon to cast judgement on how you are being perceived. Personally, I find your posts to be informative but your delivery a bit insipid. I know you have a passion for the topics but you miss the mark when it comes to motivation. This is in no way meant as some kind of attack, I am glad to have your input. I just think you have a lot more to offer than posting links. Maybe spend a little time commenting on the links. It would help to invigorate one who may be slightly apathetic when it comes to poring over lots of text. In other words put some umph in your posts.

    You didn't get nearly as rough an entry as you think you did, we have had people leave in mid post before. Those folks deserved to go away, Trolls and informants.

    It's difficult to put a finger on the pulse of "Wagon Wheel" when he doesn't put any of his own interpretation into the posts. Just a little constructive advice. Use what you can of this post and disregard the rest, It's your call.

    I should say that the post that started this thread is more like it. Good post!


    There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Comengetit

    From: This is really beginning to piss me off!!!! Posted - 11/03/2005 : 1:54:56 PM

    , With all that being said, will you please stop beginning your comments with a plea for acceptance. Everyone has their views and usually here in gun rights the flaming does not get too bad. Speak your piece; if someone can't handle it then debate it. I see no reason for anything to ever get personal or nasty, if you are losing the debate, whoever that may be, suck it up and admit it. Don't resort to name calling and insults, if we stoop to that level, we are no different than the politics room and that room is really bad.
    The politics room is BAD!! Full of liberals (socialists) and conservatives bickering back and forth to no good end, they can't even agree to disagree. I chose this forum because I saw potential to come to some common ground. But, eventually, in all honesty, I got tired of butting my head against a group with a singular focus. Again I find it necessary to explain myself. I value my time more than to waste it on arguing semantics. I give you that my last 35 posts or so are a bit INSIPID. It was in fact intentional. Now you know, without me interjecting my opinion, some of what feeds MY passion. Why, I don't agree with a singular focus on the 2nd amendment. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER.) Trying to convince you in my own words didn't work. (I truly am just an ignorant redneck). Therefore, giving you the information directly from the source (a few anyway), I let you come to your own conclusion. I see no sense in butting heads; it's a waste of my time and energy. I don't see anything positive ever coming out of the Politics Board but, I do now, see hope here. Right now there are 634 pages of members on GB forums. Granted they aren't all of the same mind-set we are. Profiles are listed and looking into their posts (as I've done with CommissarRob) would give us an idea who we could trust and approach as allies in an email blitz. There is a forum dedicated to Paintball. Little do they know there are places in this country where paintball guns, (AWA-BB guns and Slingshots) have been BANNED. Unlike some on this site, I feel that my participation should result in a positive union of Patriotic Citizens allied to the same cause. Enhance and Promote not divide. Hopefully, I have met that personal objective.

    I truly am just a good old (redneck??) boy (not to be confused with the "GOOD OLD BOY NETWORK" of our political society) trying to preserve my way of life. Any assistance or support I could receive from this forum, or its supporters would be greatly appreciated. Self serving? Yes, but, for ALL. Are you all willing to make the same commitment????


    Proud to be an American!
  • ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Absolutely, I think I've shown that. My objective appears to be much the same as yours, I guess I feel like I have to put my opinion with my post or it's just a post. Anyway, glad to see you didn't fly off the handle, when you actually post I rather enjoy them. So I can say with complete confidence that we agree on this aspect of our attendance.

    If, by chance, I have not shown my committment in your eyes, I'm afraid I can't do a whole lot more. Sorry about the insipid remark, just trying to get your attention.[;)]


    There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Comengetit
    Absolutely, I think I've shown that. My objective appears to be much the same as yours, I guess I feel like I have to put my opinion with my post or it's just a post. Anyway, glad to see you didn't fly off the handle, when you actually post I rather enjoy them. So I can say with complete confidence that we agree on this aspect of our attendance.

    If, by chance, I have not shown my committment in your eyes, I'm afraid I can't do a whole lot more. Sorry about the insipid remark, just trying to get your attention.[;)]


    There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?


    Know when to hold'em. Know when to fold'em. This is a high stakes game.

    Proud to be an American!
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I read you right, I do agree. The gun grabber's have used divide, and cocquer on all of us gun owner's with A lot of success.[8D]quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    Comengetit

    From: This is really beginning to piss me off!!!! Posted - 11/03/2005 : 1:54:56 PM

    , With all that being said, will you please stop beginning your comments with a plea for acceptance. Everyone has their views and usually here in gun rights the flaming does not get too bad. Speak your piece; if someone can't handle it then debate it. I see no reason for anything to ever get personal or nasty, if you are losing the debate, whoever that may be, suck it up and admit it. Don't resort to name calling and insults, if we stoop to that level, we are no different than the politics room and that room is really bad.
    The politics room is BAD!! Full of liberals (socialists) and conservatives bickering back and forth to no good end, they can't even agree to disagree. I chose this forum because I saw potential to come to some common ground. But, eventually, in all honesty, I got tired of butting my head against a group with a singular focus. Again I find it necessary to explain myself. I value my time more than to waste it on arguing semantics. I give you that my last 35 posts or so are a bit INSIPID. It was in fact intentional. Now you know, without me interjecting my opinion, some of what feeds MY passion. Why, I don't agree with a singular focus on the 2nd amendment. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER.) Trying to convince you in my own words didn't work. (I truly am just an ignorant redneck). Therefore, giving you the information directly from the source (a few anyway), I let you come to your own conclusion. I see no sense in butting heads; it's a waste of my time and energy. I don't see anything positive ever coming out of the Politics Board but, I do now, see hope here. Right now there are 634 pages of members on GB forums. Granted they aren't all of the same mind-set we are. Profiles are listed and looking into their posts (as I've done with CommissarRob) would give us an idea who we could trust and approach as allies in an email blitz. There is a forum dedicated to Paintball. Little do they know there are places in this country where paintball guns, (AWA-BB guns and Slingshots) have been BANNED. Unlike some on this site, I feel that my participation should result in a positive union of Patriotic Citizens allied to the same cause. Enhance and Promote not divide. Hopefully, I have met that personal objective.

    I truly am just a good old (redneck??) boy (not to be confused with the "GOOD OLD BOY NETWORK" of our political society) trying to preserve my way of life. Any assistance or support I could receive from this forum, or its supporters would be greatly appreciated. Self serving? Yes, but, for ALL. Are you all willing to make the same commitment????


    Proud to be an American!


    parabellem molone lahveh
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    KYfatboy
    The message has been interpreted for the masses. Thank you KYfatboy.

    (DIVIDE AND CONQUER.)Bullseye. My previous post here was a bit terse and arrogant but,You done good. I will explain now that I feel better. By divide and conquer,I refer to the tactic of haveing gun owners fight among themselves. The term misdirection comes to mind here. (the same tactic works for them in other arenas as well; especially in regards to the main stream media) Need proof that it works? The proof is right here on this site. Hunters don't need an AR-15 or a SW-500 for deer. Hand gunners are out to protect their handguns and losing badly. Smallgame hunters have their agenda. This site was dedicated to one agenda (and I agree with most of the reasoning) but it does not take a brain surgeon to figure out that until all Gun owners are united in/under one cause the political side of this war is lost.

    Proud to be an American!
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Areed we need to unite. However, to compromise is out of the question. When we start to compromise, and say ok you can ban this gun, but leave these guns alone, it won't be long until they find A reason to ban these guns. Look at what happened in not so great britian, and austrilia. You can drop a frog in A pan of hot boiling water, and he will jump right out, but if you drop a frog in a pan of water, and slowly turn the heat up, he will stay there untill he is boiled to death.[}:)]quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    KYfatboy
    The message has been interpreted for the masses. Thank you KYfatboy.

    (DIVIDE AND CONQUER.)Bullseye. My previous post here was a bit terse and arrogant but,You done good. I will explain now that I feel better. By divide and conquer,I refer to the tactic of haveing gun owners fight among themselves. The term misdirection comes to mind here. (the same tactic works for them in other arenas as well; especially in regards to the main stream media) Need proof that it works? The proof is right here on this site. Hunters don't need an AR-15 or a SW-500 for deer. Hand gunners are out to protect their handguns and losing badly. Smallgame hunters have their agenda. This site was dedicated to one agenda (and I agree with most of the reasoning) but it does not take a brain surgeon to figure out that until all Gun owners are united in/under one cause the political side of this war is lost.

    Proud to be an American!


    parabellem molone lahveh
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I well rember when the brady bill was being debated in congress, and you had all those members of the brady bunch saying all we want is this can't you at least give us this, well they got it. Then the klinton gun ban (aw) once again all we want is this do you really need these. This is the same thing that happened in not so great britian. The sad thing, is all the gun owners that agreed. I can't tell you how many gun owners that had no problem with the brady bill, and the klinton gun ban, saying I still have my bolt action, or I still have my lever action, or my revolver is better than any auto pistol. They missed the fact. The gun grabber's want them all. I rember reading an articile about the gun ban in austrilia, the old timers were saying they can ban auto's, weve still got our pumps, and levers. NOt to long ago I read in the washington times, a new idea from the gun grabber's, we need to look at these bolt action high powered rifles. most of these perform much better than anyone can actually shoot. Wish I rembered which coloum this was in so i could post it. What I'm saying is we cannot compromise. They want them all.[}:)][}:)][}:)]

    parabellem molone lahveh
  • ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not only can we not compromise, we have to start taking them back (the guns already banned). They have the bill on the floor now to get the .50BMG's and I'm afraid they just may get 'em. They will become NFA weapons. It'll probably not make it out of the house but if it does, it has a good chance of passing. We can't have that happen. Star calling and writing your rep's now. 92 Senators are behind this bill, that's a huge number, the good thing is not one Republican is behind it and several Democraps are behind some of the bills that favor us. Check out this link and mess around with it. Lots of good info.
    http://www.radarmatrix.com/


    There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KYfatboy
    Areed we need to unite. However, to compromise is out of the question. When we start to compromise, and say ok you can ban this gun, but leave these guns alone, it won't be long until they find A reason to ban these guns. Look at what happened in not so great britian, and austrilia. You can drop a frog in A pan of hot boiling water, and he will jump right out, but if you drop a frog in a pan of water, and slowly turn the heat up, he will stay there untill he is boiled to death.[}:)]quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    KYfatboy
    The message has been interpreted for the masses. Thank you KYfatboy.

    (DIVIDE AND CONQUER.)Bullseye. My previous post here was a bit terse and arrogant but,You done good. I will explain now that I feel better. By divide and conquer,I refer to the tactic of haveing gun owners fight among themselves. The term misdirection comes to mind here. (the same tactic works for them in other arenas as well; especially in regards to the main stream media) Need proof that it works? The proof is right here on this site. Hunters don't need an AR-15 or a SW-500 for deer. Hand gunners are out to protect their handguns and losing badly. Smallgame hunters have their agenda. This site was dedicated to one agenda (and I agree with most of the reasoning) but it does not take a brain surgeon to figure out that until all Gun owners are united in/under one cause the political side of this war is lost.

    Proud to be an American!


    parabellem molone lahveh


    How very true. The frog analogy works and has relevance here. But, consider this. Have you ever resolved anything by arguing with someone? No! You both go off even MORE convinced YOUR stance is the right one. Any married man will tell you that's a losing strategy. Somewhere along the line one of you have to make some small concession. Even if it is only to agree to disagree. I am not suggesting a full or even partial compromise as you allude to; just a combined/united effort that all gun owners could support as one entity. Translated that might meet the definition of compromise but do you have a better idea??? I am listening.

    2nd will list who you need to contact for your area. 1st for info.

    Congress.org -- Write To Congress, the President and State LegislatorsCongress.Org is a comprehensive, searchable guide to the US Congress.www.congress.org/ - 54k - Cached - Similar pages

    Congress.org: Elections, Candidates1. Select your state. 2. Enter the required information. 3. Print your voterregistration application. (Requires Adobe Acrobat. We suggest version 6.0. ...https://ssl.capwiz.com/congressorg/nvra/ - 33k - Cached - Similar pages


    Proud to be an American!
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    I would like absolutely nothing better then to see gun owners come together as one group.

    That group COULD be the NRA.

    However...I join no group willing to give up ONE MORE FRACTION of MY RIGHTS...and send no money either. I am a life member of NRA...a decision made when I was young and dumb.

    That gun owner group MUST make the decision that there can be no more transgressions against the Second...indeed, must swear to roll back gun laws.EVERY DIME must go to this end.

    Without that..I am out.
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WW2 I understand what you are saying, I really don't know what to do about it. I'm always preaching gun rights to people, the thing is here in KY you don't have to do much preachin. Yea I know we have to find common ground, I just don't know were to find it with an individual who has no problem with banning guns. Like I said, the gun grabber's want all guns, they like to use tactics, like banning auto's with cosemitics, like AR'S, then all auto's, because there really is no difference other than cosmetics, then any rifle or shot gun that will hold more than x amount of rounds, like lever action, and pump guns, then they will go for the bolt actions, and single shot centerfire rifles, because these guns can perform better than anyone can shoot, next revolvers, because handguns are used for nothing more than crime's, all we then have left are single shot 22's. Then they will come and take them as well. I understand what you are saying, I just don't know what else to do.quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    quote:Originally posted by KYfatboy
    Areed we need to unite. However, to compromise is out of the question. When we start to compromise, and say ok you can ban this gun, but leave these guns alone, it won't be long until they find A reason to ban these guns. Look at what happened in not so great britian, and austrilia. You can drop a frog in A pan of hot boiling water, and he will jump right out, but if you drop a frog in a pan of water, and slowly turn the heat up, he will stay there untill he is boiled to death.[}:)]quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    KYfatboy
    The message has been interpreted for the masses. Thank you KYfatboy.

    (DIVIDE AND CONQUER.)Bullseye. My previous post here was a bit terse and arrogant but,You done good. I will explain now that I feel better. By divide and conquer,I refer to the tactic of haveing gun owners fight among themselves. The term misdirection comes to mind here. (the same tactic works for them in other arenas as well; especially in regards to the main stream media) Need proof that it works? The proof is right here on this site. Hunters don't need an AR-15 or a SW-500 for deer. Hand gunners are out to protect their handguns and losing badly. Smallgame hunters have their agenda. This site was dedicated to one agenda (and I agree with most of the reasoning) but it does not take a brain surgeon to figure out that until all Gun owners are united in/under one cause the political side of this war is lost.

    Proud to be an American!


    parabellem molone lahveh


    How very true. The frog analogy works and has relevance here. But, consider this. Have you ever resolved anything by arguing with someone? No! You both go off even MORE convinced YOUR stance is the right one. Any married man will tell you that's a losing strategy. Somewhere along the line one of you have to make some small concession. Even if it is only to agree to disagree. I am not suggesting a full or even partial compromise as you allude to; just a combined/united effort that all gun owners could support as one entity. Translated that might meet the definition of compromise but do you have a better idea??? I am listening.

    2nd will list who you need to contact for your area. 1st for info.

    Congress.org -- Write To Congress, the President and State LegislatorsCongress.Org is a comprehensive, searchable guide to the US Congress.www.congress.org/ - 54k - Cached - Similar pages

    Congress.org: Elections, Candidates1. Select your state. 2. Enter the required information. 3. Print your voterregistration application. (Requires Adobe Acrobat. We suggest version 6.0. ...https://ssl.capwiz.com/congressorg/nvra/ - 33k - Cached - Similar pages


    Proud to be an American!


    parabellem
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess Not.

    You Guys never cease to amaze me. I logged on yesterday; caught up on what was going on, got PO'd and started the response below and worked on it all morning. Logged on awhile ago to post it and wham!!, and intelligent debate with more than one opinion, yet no real argument AND a proposed solution (although it still needs refinement). There may still be hope for HB yet. I have, none-the-less decided to post, as written, what my thoughts were at the time. Granted my thinking may have holes in it, it was from the heart, as I saw it at the moment. I type slower than most and rely heavily on my spell checker so it takes awhile to get together a response. Sorry if it offends anyone. I still need to bail. (For many reasons!) I recommend you copy and paste the entry below to a word document because many links below that you may want to access while GB is open will lock up your computer. (Stuff your not supposed to know and pass on.) AND, GB is definitely be monitored to the 9's.
    My sources of information are widely varied. I've tried to pass on information and add it to applicable subjects but, apparently not in the right places at the right time. Discussions on this forum vary widely even on a single thread. (Probably my fault). My head is so full of information and resources, it is hard for me to keep up with it all, where you guys are at the time, and then apply to the appropriate thread. I could have started a new thread each day but being an outsider (and not trusted) it did not seem right to just take over with political opinions. I did interject though, using all the TACT I posses. LOL. I will say again, Only SO Much Can Be Said about gun rights and the 2nd amendment. Not that I do not feel these are important issues to discuss. I do. But, not exclusively. Sometimes I feel like you are beating a dead horse (rehashing and complaining) without pursuing some avenue to correct the abuses. It is one issue that you know the when, where, how and maybe why, that led up to restrictive gun laws but, what about how to CORRECT it?? What plan of action do you have other than, I know. armed revolt.

    I find it impossible to restrict my attention to just one area of abuses of power when they are, in fact, intertwined and being used to divide the populace and divert attention away from the true agenda:

    "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as `'internationalists'' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure-one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud
    of it." ---- John D. Rockefeller
    The Charter of the U.N. is not a treaty but an illegitimate constitution submitted to the U.S. Senate as a treaty. Therefore, the U.N. Charter, or Constitution, which was not ratified by the people, is neither politically nor legally binding on the United Sates or its people. But Kofi Annan apparently doesn't understand this. He proclaims, for example, U.N. universal jurisdiction over `'human rights and fundamental freedoms'' and that no government can claim national sovereignty to thwart that jurisdiction.
    The goal is one world government, ruled by the Elites and is funded by the BILLIONAIRES of this country. The mere millionaires are just pawns, juxtaposing for position. The Democratic platform is right out of the Socialist State Handbook. In the same breath, I will tell you, ALL Republicans are NOT what they appear to be either. VOTER beware. Primaries are the weeding ground. DO NOT let someone else determine WHO your candidate will be. --- Write-in votes do count when the "unopposed" incumbent runs. BLIND SIDE THE DOGS.
    I have previously discussed the divide and conquer strategy. This forum is a perfect example of how well it works. While you debate whether or not you should be allowed to own a full auto (and you should) you miss everything else going on around you. So does each of the other special interest/single issue groups. I only wish everyone knew everything I do. But that is just a pipe dream. Lots do, they just don't care. (TODAY!!) (The Leeches need not come to my door when the SHTF.)
    I have seen some diversification in the discussions and, have been encouraged by them; but, feel I am spinning my wheels (no pun intended) by taking my message to this forum. I did not come to this site looking for friends. Just allies. The majority just isn't ready for this awakening. My frustration level rises daily. "Reporters that carry Guns" has potential but died. The next best you could come up with over the entire 4-day weekend was a debate on the NRA (albeit a good one) BZ tr fox! Tell it like it is. That needed to be said. Beyond that; just turning old dirt again. Was there nothing else? No real news??? Nothing, that hasn't been beat to death in the last month?? Nothing that you read or saw on the news could spur you into a new subject matter?? DO you really want to know why this forum goes "stagnant" at times? You probably don't want to hear it!! But, I'll tell you anyway. YOU HAVE NO DEPTH. No diversity of subject matter. The little circus pony only knows how to go in circles. (Yes, I realize this is a gun rights forum)

    I need to associate myself with people who are, in fact, open-minded. See the whole picture. Will act (offer solutions) on their passion rather than b itch about the system and sit back down. I need an outlet for addressing the WHOLE problem of governmental abuses of power as they apply to ALL Americans and the Declaration Of Independence and the Constitution, as Amended, as intended. (STATE and FEDERAL reform is required.) Somewhere that more than one other person reads and comments on current affairs and armed revolt isn't the only viable solution recommended to resolve these problems. IT MAY VERY WELL COME TO THAT but there are other alternatives to discuss/plan and implement. This forum just does not meet my needs, and, obviously leaves a lot to be desired by others. (Otherwise participation would be higher) Before you suggest I'm PO'd and going home like a child who didn't get his way, let me say, Yes I am PO'd, not for the reason/s, you may suggest, and unlike the child, I have left and am now leaving my toys with you.

    We are losing the information/education battle for our children. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers_World_Party The brainwashing is being stepped up daily.--- But, I want the NRA/GOA/SAF to fix it all so I can have a full auto. GET F n SERIOUS. Your problems are WAY bigger than what kind of gun you can LEGALLY own. (You don't hear criminals complaining do you? You want one? Just go get one! - (I wouldn't brag). - They are readily available everywhere. SO, unless you commit a crime. WTH?? ) Soon or later you'll be classified as a criminal anyway just for being a gun owner. MOVE ON !!! Act while you still can!!!

    When it comes time: "Those men we call our forefathers were brilliant men. They could have maneuvered themselves into positions of influence within the structure of the times, but they did not. They struggled to free themselves from tyranny. They wrote the Declaration of Independence. And they backed up their words and ideals with metal and wood." http://www.thefiringline.com/Misc/library/Metal_and_Wood.html

    If you are required to use your weapons in the near future it will be to protect yourself and your families as the result of an attack on/invasion of America by foreign insurgents. Russia, China, N. Korea Germany and Iran are all developing, testing or have completed tests on weapon systems that are designed for deployment on American Soil. Unless you stay abreast of current affairs via "other than main stream media" you don't know this. WHY?? I MUST mention the Iranians EMP missiles I referred to in an earlier post here:
    http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47501
    Not to mention our southern border is wide open:
    http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47589

    I can only assume I was wrong trying to introduce political discussions on a gun rights forum. If you were unaware of the Trilateral Commission and its agenda/abuses I can only assume you are unaware of other organizations such as:
    Bilderbergers: http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/confessions_of_a_globalist.html
    http://www.parapolitics.info/phorum/read.php?f=36&i=723&t=723#reply_723 The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), The Order of Skull and Bones (The Order) or The World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA) and their agendas.

    I make no secret of my distain for the Clinton's. (Or Rockefellers). I have read many reviews on Ed Klein's, "The Truth About Hillary" and finally read the book yesterday. Its short and very well documented. Her network and support group is awesome. Until Americans can get the stars out of their eyes, take off the rose colored glasses and see the truth; she will win in 2008. She is a rim in l of the worst kind and a threat to National Security. I highly recommend the book.
    AND: http://www.blogsagainsthillary.com/ (Right Wing Rocker)
    AND 3 more updates on one site: http://www.peterfpaul.com/ Good info.
    AND your privacy?? http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/3/5/220402.shtml
    http://www.parapolitics.info/phorum/read.php?f=4&i=953&t=953#reply_953
    http://www.elfis.net/phorum/read.php?f=35&i=142&t=142

    I am sure others have read some of the information I have posted. (Why no discussion on the biggest scandal since Watergate??? http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/home.htm Able Danger, if it ever hits the news media it should be huge.) http://www.capitolhillcoffeehouse.com/chch_news_389.htm
    http://www.theconservativevoice.com/articles/article.html?id=10204
    Well...should we compare this article to the one from March 6, 2001?
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/10/9/130253.shtml

    I sincerely hope the information I've posted has been of value to someone and will be passed on outside this forum. Numerous alternative media sites have been referenced and my hope is you will refer to them. I cannot and will not do all your reading for you. (I Know, you never asked me to). Maybe, besides the sticky, you could have one thread to discuss the day's news. I guess I would just like to see more feedback that reflects a movement of some kind has been inspired, but, I am not a patient man and expect to see more; sooner, than later. Action is required now. Time is running out on the opportunity to make a difference and change things. Someone out there considers this computer a threat because; I come under attack, on average, 3-4 times per day. Thank god for my Internet security program and firewalls. I have contributed the tools and hopefully the incentive for you to carry on here but I feel my time will be better spent elsewhere. I can accomplish more in one day with an email blitz (as long as I can keep my computer up) than a month of posts here. I have seen a lot of response from my email efforts so I plan to dedicate full time to that until I am shut down completely.
    http://www.aim.org/aim_report/4194_0_4_0_C/ Maybe you too could join in the effort.

    I will leave you with one more very good site to review:

    Sanspap.comc: This Site is dedicated to editorial comments on current events with no establishment impediments.
    WHY AND WHEREFORE? Any discerning reader of daily newspapers or periodicals can't help but conclude these publications have a liberal bias that echoes the view of the elite establishment. (There are reporters out there now calling a spade a spade, demanding unbiased reporting is restored to the mainstream media.)
    Terms and Organizationsc: Some capsule definitions of organizations and terms that may be used frequently on this web page. It is intended to refresh or clarify readers' knowledge of these groups and some shortcut words that may be used.
    Editorials By Year;
    Compare historical events and the present state they have evolved into. Loaded with editorial information you have not seen reported anywhere else. Not all applicable to this forum or your interests but, Don't Miss the one's on Rockefeller, Clinton, The U.N., Tagging You, Undermining Sovereignty, The Constitution, THE CONGRESS or any number of other good ones. You may choose what interests you.
    http://www.sanspap.com/index.htm
    Feel free to post anything you see here on your sticky for the rest of the world to see. I hope you now have enough chronologically and historically correct data to do your movie. I have tried to instigate new debates to no avail. Its mind boggling to be ask; "How does that apply". Sorry for having tried to interject MY politics into YOUR discussions. I will have your back on this side (1 of 3%) when TSHTF. And with that: I leave you to argue over your right to a full auto weapon and whether the NRA really serves your best interest. (But, your on the right track now.)

    This is my last post.


    Proud to be an American!
  • IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No comments on this link?????????
    http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/110205IncomeTaxGulag.html

    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." --Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791. ME 8:276
    "Invoking time as a substitute for knowledge can be hazardous." Fred Redd
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IAMAHUSKER
    No comments on this link?????????
    http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/110205IncomeTaxGulag.html

    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." --Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791. ME 8:276
    "Invoking time as a substitute for knowledge can be hazardous." Fred Redd


    I am with you! I said this would be my last post but, who the heel has asked where the ACLU is on this issue????


    Proud to be an American!
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will leave you will words of wisdom, passed to me, by men who obviously saw beyond what affected TODAY. "Look beyond what you see, what's at the end of your nose IS NOT the whole picture.

    Proud to be an American!
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,845 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have been judged, and found to be lacking.

    Are you done posting yet?

    The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My 6th attempt to post this:

    You wish I were, I wish I were. BUT, My consciences/passion just won't allow it... No matter what the ultimate cost may be!!!1

    Proud to be an American!
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The aclu does not reconize the 2nd amendment as an individual right. They can go kiss A convict for all I care.quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    quote:Originally posted by IAMAHUSKER
    No comments on this link?????????
    http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/110205IncomeTaxGulag.html

    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." --Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791. ME 8:276
    "Invoking time as a substitute for knowledge can be hazardous." Fred Redd


    I am with you! I said this would be my last post but, who the heel has asked where the ACLU is on this issue????


    Proud to be an American!


    Traveling from the west, unto the east. Insearch of that which was lost, but with my endavors, and his assistance, I am hopeful, of finding.
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My 10th attempt:

    THINK ABOUT THIS:

    HOW MANY COUNTRIES in the world allow their citizenship the legality to possess weapo
    ns??? The "LAST Bastion" to unopposed world dominance IS the armed American Citizen. We are the targets now, the last bastion of possible revolt. Hence, do what you must to preserve that freedom. Talk is cheap, ask the Indians. Trust no one but yourself.!!!!!!!. IF (armed revolt) should be the result. THAT IS WHAT WON OUR FREEDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Proud to be an American!
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AGREED.quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    My 10th attempt:

    THINK ABOUT THIS:

    HOW MANY COUNTRIES in the world allow their citizenship the legality to possess weapo
    ns??? The "LAST Bastion" to unopposed world dominance IS the armed American Citizen. We are the targets now, the last bastion of possible revolt. Hence, do what you must to preserve that freedom. Talk is cheap, ask the Indians. Trust no one but yourself.!!!!!!!. IF (armed revolt) should be the result. THAT IS WHAT WON OUR FREEDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Proud to be an American!


    Traveling from the west, unto the east. Insearch of that which was lost, but with my endavors, and his assistance, I am hopeful, of finding.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Wagon Wheel;
    Would it hurt your feelings if I mentioned that everything you have posted is indeed known...to MANY people...? That much if not most of it was dug out many years back....that some people died gathering it ?..Others broken mentally and physically in the process....?

    Why do you suppose I am so cynical ?..Do you suppose it is because of 20 years of presenting those facts...and finding only 3 people out of a hundred intelligent enough, with courage enough..to even face the reality of a brutally corrupt tyranny being breathed life into...???

    Indeed...some of what you post I have placed on GB General, in one form or other..and met with supreme derision...

    Think I am one dimensional ? Well, I suppose....because most folks get discourged entirely too easy...and hitting them in the face with ALL the methods used by the enemies of freedom..those slimy little men holding the reins of power in this country...causes many to run away into a corner whimpering and crying.

    These men on this forum..that you denigate a bit..are men. They are able to understand your information, digest it..and still stand tall.

    However..in the final wrap-up..the subject of firearms is of vital importance. Without them...its over.

    I add one tiny doubt to the above. The absence of any gun control moves in the 'hallowed halls of congress' over the last couple years worries me.....just perhaps the hundreds of billions of black dollars ripped out of our hides by the power-mad...have made a black box that makes guns irrelevent.
  • shootstrightshootstright Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HB
    The black box you speak of is the schools
    that corrupt the minds of our children.[:(]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    shootstright Posted - 11/29/2005 : 01:52:32 AM
    HB
    The black box you speak of is quote:the schools
    that corrupt the mines of our children.
    I am sure that you meant "Minds"...however, the mispelling is a horribly ironic twist...for indeed "Mines" may be exactly what freedom is presented with from the 'family jewels'....minds warped out of sanity by fedgov propaganda camps....known as 'public schools'...
Sign In or Register to comment.