In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun hating lady defends self with gun!

DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
This gal became a believer the hard way.

This story was covered in The Ayoob Files more than a year ago after Mass Ayoob asked me for the material. I wrote a film script aout the story. It's on the blog below...

Enjoy this one!

Comments

• Options
    dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She's probably still against everybody else owning a gun. [B)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You didn't finish reading the story!
  • Options
    dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see the exact link to the story you mention.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I talked with this gal within a week of this even and she told me it was a crime that not one of the victims of these attackes were allowed to carry a gun. She said no matter what job she has in life she will carry a gun, laws or not.

You're right there was no direct link. Here is is:
    http://crimefilenews.blogspot.com/2005/12/origin-of-feature-film-come-friday.html
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    There was a nurse at children's Mercy Hospital in KC,MO a few years ago who was very vocal about hating guns and thinking no one needed one. Until she got attacked (raped I believe) on the way home from the Hospital one night. After that she was asking one of the Hospital Security officers if he would secretly show her how to buy and use a handgun.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:After that she was asking one of the Hospital Security officers if he would secretly show her how to buy and use a handgun.

Well, fox. If she SECRETLY asked anyone how to buy and use a handgun, she sounds like one of those "good enough for me, but not you" sorts, and I can't respect that, and I doubt you can, either.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunphreak
    quote:After that she was asking one of the Hospital Security officers if he would secretly show her how to buy and use a handgun.

Well, fox. If she SECRETLY asked anyone how to buy and use a handgun, she sounds like one of those "good enough for me, but not you" sorts, and I can't respect that, and I doubt you can, either.

In regards to her attitude the word "Hypocrite" comes to mind.