In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

An excuse to force gun control on the law-abiding.

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    I cannot access the vidio...dial-ups are too slow.

However...I weary of folks proclaiming that gun control is being 'forced' upon them...when 90% of gun-owners SUPPORT gun control.

These 'gun owners' react violently when "Any gun, Any time, Any place" is mentioned as being the meaning of the Second Amendment..subject to the wishes of private property owners, of course.
  • bunny1911bunny1911 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just finished watching the video and must start by saying that I couldn't understand half the things being said...but I also don't think I really needed to. The message was clear. And sick.

At what point do we step back as a country and decide that humanity no longer resides in this area, the humane thing now to do is wall it off, provide the people there with all the necessities of life but lace the water with a sterilizing agent and let the problem fix itself. When the treat of this evil has passed, we can then move people back in and rebuild the area.