In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ronnnie perkins and delta gun sales

cperkinscperkins Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
this is ronnie perkins son- Chance. I was jsut on here reading and seeing some of my Dad's old posts. Just wondering if there is anyone out there with any information on my Dad- his court transcripts or anything like that. I live in Louisiana and I would really like to learn a lot more about what went on. Thanks a lot. you can e-mail me at chanceperkins@bellsouth.net if you would like.

Comments

• Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chance,

I joined this forum quite a while after your father had been plagued by his troubles, and I never had the honor of conversing with him. There are still many here who knew your father well (at least within the bounds of this forum). I'm sure you will receive responses from them shortly.

I would just like to say to you that you and your family have my condolences for your loss. I don't know a lot about your father's background or the specific details of all that happened, but what has been conveyed to me is a profound outrage. I feel that it is a black scar upon the Federal government of this nation. If there was ever a man that lived the issues that we all talk about here on this forum each day, I believe it was your father.

May God bless him, your family, and you.

-WoundedWolf
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Chance;
    A difficult post, for me.... Because we all failed a good man.

Agony is standing by and allowing tyranny its head..The agony of knowing that decency has no place in a government gone mad. Knowing that without millions of dollars..Justice is a joke.

There is and will be many more such as your father..not that it makes it all any easier. We move ever deeper into darkness, in this country...and its only just begun.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just another bit of information. the ATF just realeased most of my fathers guns to my brothers and I about 2 months ago. If fact I have a few up for auction on here. I am really enjoying reading my father's postings. I didn't know very much about what went on with his gun store and the ATF and all. Hope to hear from more of you.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    You should really get in personal contact with your deceased father's friend, goes by Sissy Marie I believe. I had a few email conversations with her and she probably knows more than everyone else put together about all the details involving your father.

If you like, I will do some research and try to locate her for you if you don't already know who/where she is.

Sorry about your father.
  • Options
    codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by WoundedWolf
    Chance,

I joined this forum quite a while after your father had been plagued by his troubles, and I never had the honor of conversing with him. There are still many here who knew your father well (at least within the bounds of this forum). I'm sure you will receive responses from them shortly.

I would just like to say to you that you and your family have my condolences for your loss. I don't know a lot about your father's background or the specific details of all that happened, but what has been conveyed to me is a profound outrage. I feel that it is a black scar upon the Federal government of this nation. If there was ever a man that lived the issues that we all talk about here on this forum each day, I believe it was your father.

May God bless him, your family, and you.

-WoundedWolf

DITTO
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chance,
    Welcome to the forum.

Some here were really saddened by the loss of your dad. If you have not already read the post below, click on it, you might want to take a peak. As tr fox said, Sissy was the one that kept us informed, and she posted on that thread, including her email. You can also click on her name to try to send her an email through GB.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=69502

What is the sellers name you are using to sell the guns here?
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I actually took some leave from the board to kick some legal @$$ where my child was concerned when he was captured by the JBT's, and I didn't even know. The next time I heard anything was when he had passed away.

No one told me. And I am as guilty of failing him as everyone else, two-fold.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks to everyone for the condolences for my father. He certainly loved his guns and his store and I'm sure the opportunity to talk with you all about these things that were so important to him. The guns that I have listed on here are under perkboy. There are only 2 right now, but I will probably be listing more of them. Do you know that the lovely ATF folks took all of my dad's ammunition, scopes, and even the clips and magazines to his guns. We received nothing but most of the guns back from them, and even the new ones were scratched up b/c of the way that they handled them. Oh well, at least my Dad would be happy that his sons received his guns. Thanks again!CHance
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I suprised the damn ATF didn't demand the boxes and wrapping Ronnie's guns came in.