In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Politicians....and Genocide.

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
This doesn't copy well. Bunny...please go to the table at the link and look it over.JPFO is NOT an extremist organization...just Jews saying..."NEVER AGAIN"....
Do NOT allow it to overwhelm you...GET MAD...get mad at the garbage trying to disarm you..get mad at those aiding and abeting disarmarment of the populace.

http://www.jpfo.org/deathgc.htm

The message is simple: Disarmed people are neither free nor safe - they become the criminals' prey and the tyrants' playthings. When the civilians are defenseless and their government goes bad, however, thousands and millions of innocents die.

Professor R.J. Rummel, author of the monumental book Death by Government, said: "Concentrated political power is the most dangerous thing on earth." For power to concentrate and become dangerous, the citizens must be disarmed.

What disarms the citizens? The idea of "gun control." It's the idea that only the government has the right to possess firearms, and that citizens have no unalienable right to use force to defend against aggression.

Death by Gun Control carefully examines the "gun control" idea: its meaning, its purposes, its effects. It comes in many forms, but in every form it enables the evildoers and works against righteous defense.

The Mother of All Stats

The Human Cost of "Gun Control" Ideas
Government Dates Targets Civiliams Killed "Gun Control" Laws Features of Over-all "Gun Control" scheme
Ottoman Turkey 1915-1917 Armenians
(mostly Christians) 1-1.5 million Art. 166, Pen. Code, 1866
& 1911 Proclamation, 1915 Permits required Government list of owners
Ban on possession
Soviet Union 1929-1945 Political opponents;
farming communities 20 million Resolutions, 1918
Decree, July 12, 1920
Art. 59 & 182, Pen. code, 1926 Licensing of owners
Ban on possession
Severe penalties
Nazi Germany
& Occupied Europe 1933-1945 Political opponents;
Jews; Gypsies;
critics; "examples" 20 million Law on Firearms & Ammun., 1928
Weapon Law, March 18, 1938
Regulations against Jews, 1938 Registration & Licensing
Stricter handgun laws
Ban on possession
China, Nationalist 1927-1949 Political opponents;
army conscripts; others 10 million Art. 205, Crim. Code, 1914
Art. 186-87, Crim. Code, 1935 Government permit system
Ban on private ownership
China, Red 1949-1952
1957-1960
1966-1976 Political opponents;
Rural populations
Enemies of the state 20-35 million Act of Feb. 20, 1951
Act of Oct. 22, 1957 Prison or death to "counter-revolutionary criminals" and anyone resisting any government program
Death penalty for supply guns to such "criminals"
Guatemala 1960-1981 Mayans & other Indians;
political enemies 100,000-
200,000 Decree 36, Nov 25 Act of 1932
Decree 386, 1947
Decree 283, 1964 Register guns & owners Licensing with high fees
Prohibit carrying guns
Bans on guns, sharp tools Confiscation powers
Uganda 1971-1979 Christians
Political enemies 300,000 Firearms Ordinance, 1955
Firearms Act, 1970 Register all guns & owners Licenses for transactions
Warrantless searches Confiscation powers
Cambodia
(Khmer Rouge) 1975-1979 Educated Persons;
Political enemies 2 million Art. 322-328, Penal Code
Royal Ordinance 55, 1938 Licenses for guns, owners, ammunition & transactions
Photo ID with fingerprints License inspected quarterly
Rwanda 1994 Tutsi people 800,000 Decree-Law No. 12, 1979 Register guns, owners, ammunition Owners must justify
need Concealable guns illegal Confiscating powers

When the gun prohibitionists quote a statistic about how many people are killed by firearms misuse, the discussion sometimes bogs down into whose crime stats to believe and how to count crimes vs. the defensive firearm uses. Death by Gun Control works on a level that nobody can dispute: documented world history.

In the 20th Century:

Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined.
Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals.
How could governments kill so many people? The governments had the power - and the people, the victims, were unable to resist. The victims were unarmed.

Comments

• Options
    shootstrightshootstright Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    REMEMBER WACO AND RUBY RIDGE[8D]
    iT WAS ALL ABOUT GUNS
  • Options
    KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Both of these incidents were really sad. Ruby ride was A straight setup by the batfags. Waco, dang how can one explain such A thing. Without doubt koresh was insane, and probally needed to be locked up if it were true that he was molesting the young girls there. But why couldn't the goverment just pick him up while he was jogging. I'll tell you why, they wanted to put forth A show of force. They wanted all of us gun owners to know what they would do. All involved with this mass murder need to be took out, and shot. From the special agents that were there, to janet reno. F'em all.quote:Originally posted by shootstright
    REMEMBER WACO AND RUBY RIDGE[8D]
    iT WAS ALL ABOUT GUNS
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This chart and explanation goes into more detail.

http://www.fightthebias.com/Resources/gundebate/history_of_gun_control.htm

Banning books and banning guns has always revealed the true colors of a gov't.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These links should be in the sticky.
    The History of gun control.
  • Options
    shootstrightshootstright Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Molesting the young girls came after the gun thing didn't work as well as they wanted.[8D]
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not a fan of David Koresh, but did learn a coupla things: 1. Branch Davidian was offshoot of 7th Day Adventist Church, dates back to 1930's. 2. Complaint of child molestation/abuse was made by member competing w/ Koresh for leadership of the group, and had been expelled. 3. Complaint investigated TWICE by Texas CPS, found unwarranted. 4. NO full auto weapons ever found. 5. Affadavit for search warrant described the "unassembled upper and lower receivers of an AK-47". Now, I have not had an AK-47 since I left Nam, but I sure don't remember an upper and a lower. 6. Since when is child abuse/molestation under the jurisdiction of the BATFE ??? And no one seems to know who ordered the structures to be bulldozed
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The whole molestation thing was and still is nothing more than cheap propaganda in order to sway the masses. They attempted to sour the country on guns, however, they had to be nothing short of surprised when this strategy backfired and not one bit of pressure was eased. It was then and only then that David Koresch became a child molester and since he died with the rest of the Branch Davidians, we will never know the truth behind the murders. I think we all know but like O.J. Simpson and his acquittal we as a populous play within the legal system where the authorities do not. For some reason the BATFE and FBI seem to think they are ABOVE THE LAW, they are sadly mistaken and one day, hopefully real soon they are going to find out just how wrong they truly are. I only hope their fate is as brutal and painful as that of those Branch Davidians, who by the way, were not guilty of bothering anyone, ever!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Comengetit
    The whole molestation thing was and still is nothing more than cheap propaganda in order to sway the masses. They attempted to sour the country on guns, however, they had to be nothing short of surprised when this strategy backfired and not one bit of pressure was eased. It was then and only then that David Koresch became a child molester and since he died with the rest of the Branch Davidians, we will never know the truth behind the murders. I think we all know but like O.J. Simpson and his acquittal we as a populous play within the legal system where the authorities do not. For some reason the BATFE and FBI seem to think they are ABOVE THE LAW, they are sadly mistaken and one day, hopefully real soon they are going to find out just how wrong they truly are. I only hope their fate is as brutal and painful as that of those Branch Davidians, who by the way, were not guilty of bothering anyone, ever!

Bingo!!! Tell 'em what he's won, Bob!!
  • Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunphreak
    quote:Originally posted by Comengetit

Bingo!!! Tell 'em what he's won, Bob!!

I hope it's an automatic AK-47 I really need one, thanks, Bob![8D]
  • Options
    KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    On the molestation thing, be it true, or false, when the hell did that fall under jurisdiction of the batfags. My point is if they wanted to pick him up, they could have easily while he was in town, out jogging, many different ways. The bast8rds simply wanted to show how bad they were. Need to hang every d8mn one of them.[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KYfatboy
    On the molestation thing, be it true, or false, when the hell did that fall under jurisdiction of the batfags. My point is if they wanted to pick him up, they could have easily while he was in town, out jogging, many different ways. The bast8rds simply wanted to show how bad they were. Need to hang every d8mn one of them.[}:)]

No arguments, there....