In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sticky...???

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
I have patiently waited..expecting some comment about the reason the Sticky vanished.

Now I am sorta like the buzzard sittin' on the tree-top..."Patience hell..I am gonna go grab something to eat..."...

Wherefore did it go ?

Comments

• WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually, we all got together to pull an early April Fool's on you, Highball. Just wanted to see if you would notice![:D][:o)]

Just kidding. I have noticed its absence as well, I just didn't say anything.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Fooled ME...!!! [:p]

Course..some say that is plumb easy......

Figured it was about time to ask around a bit.....
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice or say something about it. Personally, I don't care for stickys. Not that that means anything. [;)]

What do ya'll think?
    Was it being used?
    Was it "worth" being a sticky?
    I know lots of people skip over them.

Should it come back?
    I'll go along with the majority vote.
    (unless or until it dies of non use)
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Some of us old timers are aware of most of what was in the sticky. We tend to forget that many people are NOT cognizent of most of the things pointing to the erosion of freedom...

I too would not be in favor of a half-dozen on the top of the forum....but that one I felt was just fine.
    I noticed the absence immediatly....was just trying to not be paranoid about it. Finally could not restrain myself any longer.
  • codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    i had not gone thru all the sites. I vote to put it back.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While I believe that with over 50 views, and only 2 votes for it, the majority silently voted against bringing it back.
    Anyway, it's back.......for now.
    We will see.