In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bird Bombs - Legal??

diverdanmdiverdanm Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
I have heard that "bird bombs", the 12 gauge shotgun shells used to scare away pest, are now illegal. I live in Texas and have not seen them at any recent gun shows. Can someone shed light on this? Are the bird bombs now illegal? If they are legal, where can I get some?[?]

Comments

• Options
    kevin redrickkevin redrick Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    sir i suggest you read the 2 post, by kevin redrick,

lapd seized my 30 guns/ kevin was arrested, on 5 felonies, at the hands of the los angeles police department.
    mr redrick legally purchased, 10 rounds of bird bombs, from a texas company, called cheaper than dirt/
    cheaperthandirt.com.
    he purchased, these items at $6.49
    per box of 5.
    the los angeles police department have declared them as explosives.
    mr redrick was told by his deputy public defender salvador salgado, he could be facing 5 years in jail.
    i suggest, you contact the merchant in texas, which sales these items,before any purchase. they should confirm, the above mentioned information.
    play safe.
    kevin redrick
  • Options
    kevin redrickkevin redrick Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    again from kevin redrick, play safe before you surender, your freedom,to corrupt law enforcement
    officials