In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Howdy friends...

WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
Awful slow here these days. I know you all are monitoring the forum, just not much to post or reply to. So how are you all doing? Been snowing every other day here in Northern Nevada, though it is supposed to be 70 by the end of the week. A very weird winter in these parts, from what I hear. Well, just thought I would check in with all you guys. Despite our little squabbles, you guys are all invited out for a beer on me, anytime. [;)]

-Wolf

P.S. Highball, I hope this isn't too "what's for dinner?" for you. [:D]

Comments

• Options
    codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    All is well here. Laid the sill plates on my garage yesterday. Started the floor framing as well. The floor will be done today, hopefully the walls will get well started, finished tomorrow.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Wondered where you went WW. Glad to see you still posting. I'll come for the beer tomorrow.[:o)]
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    Well hello WW..

I put a pic on my site just for you...

http://www.frozen-freedom.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=108

Notice the comment says WW
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Actually...I have been wondering also about you, Wolf....That beer invitation extend to me also...[:D]
    I am looking to relocate in the not to distant future...and Nevada is one I am looking at.
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Actually...I have been wondering also about you, Wolf....That beer invitation extend to me also...[:D]
    I am looking to relocate in the not to distant future...and Nevada is one I am looking at.

Kentucky is a good option... [:D] a very good option... I don't think you'd like the communist regime that we currently LFUCG but I would recommend southern KY the best left in the world... ask daniel boone ! [;)]

for kicks look at my not so fair citys website..
    http://www.lfucg.com/

this dumb broad we have for a mayor is haboring these illegals and so is our vice mayor... it is mad here the illegals run rampant. I just wish our governor would have more than air for testicles and defend our great state! Leadership at every level in every state is falling wayside and it is sad cause the people either don't notice or don't care.
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I put a pic on my site just for you...

Thanks, plumber, I like it! I saw it a few days ago and forgot to comment on it. [:)]

quote:Actually...I have been wondering also about you, Wolf....That beer invitation extend to me also...

Highball, I would be proud to hoist a couple with you, anytime. [;)] If you are looking at Nevada then I recommend the Northern half. Las Vegas is being overun by Liberals, Californians, and Illegals. I live outside of Carson City and it is tolerable, although if you can stand a colder climate then I might recommend Idaho.

I'm still attached to family in Cali, so I have compromised by living in the closest location that is politically bearable to me. And I like the desert climate too.

Take care all. I am always reading, even if I'm not commenting.

-Wolf
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by WoundedWolf
    I am always reading, even if I'm not commenting.
    Me too. [;)]
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Wounded Wolf;
    Thank you.
    As with others herein..we have crossed swords in the past..sometimes with gusto. I have always believed that men of good will could practice the fine art of dueling..without becoming enemies...but not everybody feels that way.
    Northen part of the state was the direction I was looking...old fat men LIKE the cold....and somewhere people AIN'T is even more to be desired.
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1