In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Message from Kevin

WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
Received this in my inbox today...

wounded wolf how are you its kevin redrick.
i wanted to tell you im ok.
i live in a residential hotel, for now.
i got a job, also, 12 hours shifts.

i am prevailing in my court case.
i beat more charges, im only facing 2 criminal charges now.
possession of un-registerd assult weapons
and possession of a knife with a knuckle guard.

the district attorney offerd me a plea deal, which was time served, ` years probation, if i agree to let the state destroy my firearms?

what a joke, i told them hell no.

again the cops are no-show in court for the 17th time, yet the bias judge and d.a, refuse to dismiss my case.

the call from senator dianne feinstein did some good, because more fabricated charges were dropped.

i dont have ral acess, to a computer, i often use inter net acess, from cafe,s.
can you please, do a criminal background check, to see if the d.a, kept their promise to drop that fabricated narcotic sales charge.
i would really appreciate it.

any way i thought i say hello to you.
i will never forget, your assistance, and interest in my case.

also inform codepaul, tat im ok.
he asked the forum, if anyone heard from me.
take care kevin redrick

again where was the n.r.a.

Comments

• WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kevin's WebTV e-mail is gone (obviously).

Kevin, let me know where to contact you by e-mail. You should get a free e-mail account (like Yahoo or Hotmail) so we can maintain communication.

-Wolf
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GOOD to hear he has had "some" of the charges against him dropped.

Still hoping for the best.
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    He has only a misdemeanor for possession of unregistered assault weapons. Not sure what the knife charge holds, likely a misdemeanor for first offense as well.

He will never get possession of those firearms. He does not have the choice of letting California destroy them, they will.

Matter of fact I am willing to bet they are already destroyed or lost and he won't even get a misdemeanor charge for them.

I am surprised they haven't charged him with illegally importing those SAR's into California which is a much worse charge than mere possession of them.
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Best of luck to you kev.