In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CCW NY & NJ

jmsmithyjmsmithy Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
Anybody got on line on CCW in NJ? I am attempting to get CR FFL...Would like to get CCW, I have "NRA Friendly" police chief and know a number of judges...Is it enough? Also, I own a home in NY (Upstate) any better?[?]

Comments

• Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not from NJ (Thank ya, Jesus!) but www.packing.org is a good place to start.
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Also a note of caution on your C&R- NJ has restrictions that come in on top of the Fed restrictions. especially with any handgun. If you check w/ your state rifle association and the NRA (Um- you ARE a member- right?) they should be able to give you some help. I'm in Virginia- no waiting, no registration, and a "shall issue" state for CCW. Good luck-
  • Options
    jmsmithyjmsmithy Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11b6r
    Also a note of caution on your C&R- NJ has restrictions that come in on top of the Fed restrictions. especially with any handgun. If you check w/ your state rifle association and the NRA (Um- you ARE a member- right?) they should be able to give you some help. I'm in Virginia- no waiting, no registration, and a "shall issue" state for CCW. Good luck-

Life Member, isn't everyone?[:)]
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, most NRA members get life. Sometimes GOA members only get 20. Their lawyers actually show up in court more often, I guess.

[:D]