In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

PatriotMusic

Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
Matt's new album is out. If you're familiar with Matt Fitzgibbons, you know that his music speaks right to the hearts of gun owners and patriots. If not, you should look him up at PatriotMusic.com. I've played cuts 3 and 5 during my morning show and folks around here seem to like it.
There's some superior musicianship here and the studio work is on a par with anything on the radio.

You like music?
You love your country?

Give this a spin.

Comments

• Options
    OLDMANDONNIEOLDMANDONNIE Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by alltheway
    I order one and I think it is awesome. I'm going to order 4 or 5 more and send them to my old Army buddies. This CD is very pro-military and pro-gun rights.

You can go to Patriotmusic.com and sample all the tunes. The music is non-political, just awesome patriotic Rock&Roll.

In my opinion, the lyrics and music are second to none.

I have a copy and it is very solid work. I was very impressed with Matt's talent. He puts feeling into his lyrics and his music doesn't overpower or overshadow his message. It's a great balance. I hope his work catches on out there. I'm proud to be associated with Matt. He's a class act and needs our support.[:)]