In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey you!

kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
Love your country?
WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=www.freedomtofascism.com&hl=en

Highball, as a favor to me watch this movie. Take any blood pressure meds first! I need some myself after being punched in the face by the truth.

Comments

• Options
    kycaddy24kycaddy24 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am trying to purchase this dvd but it wont let me,or I am just computer stupid, very mind blowing, just lets me know how this country is really operated, ignoring the consitution,judges making there own laws up as they go, If our own judges dont believe what our founding fathers believe in, we are in serious trouble. I am a young man, {24} this worries me alot. I will do my own research and come to my own concluison, I was taught dont belive everthing you see,or read.IF this is the truth like sated above, we are in serious trouble,and there no telling what else is going on.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kycaddy24
    I will do my own research and come to my own concluison
    Please do, and welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    ScharfSchutzeScharfSchutze Member Posts: 803 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is the most scary thing i have ever seen, it shows how close we are all to loosing our civil rights.... I will do my part to spread this video around, to get as many people as i can to realize what is happening.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Kyplumber;
    Sorry, 'ol buddy...I didn't realize till now that you had asked me to see that clip.
    However...I am on dial-up...and cannot download..the line will kick me off.
    Sorry....
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    I would be more than happy to BUY a copy and have it mailed to you.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    I apreciate the offer.

However...I have been studying the problem for lots and lots of years.

I need no more evidence to convince me that the system is broken..totally, irreversibly, perhaps..that the "Grand Experiment", born by fire and sword, has been destroyed by cowards with a pen...little men, afraid of their shadows...but in positions of enough power to pass laws and order braver, but slower thinking men to do their bidding.

I need absolutely no more proof.

I merely am in a holding pattern...praying that enough men..Americans..realize the deadly danger soon enough...and in enough numbers...
    Discouragement is all too common....till the thought returns that only
    3% can be expected to break thru the mind-numbing brain-washing administrated 24-7 by our masters.
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    11 As they were hearing these things, he added and spoke a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately be manifested.

12 He said therefore: A certain nobleman went into a far country, to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

13 And calling his ten servants, he gave them ten pounds, and said to them: Trade till I come.

14 But his citizens hated him: and they sent an embassage after him, saying: We will not have this man to reign over us.

15 And it came to pass, that he returned, having received the kingdom: and he commanded his servants to be called, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

16 And the first came, saying: Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

17 And he said to him: Well done, thou good servant, because thou hast been faithful in a little, thou shalt have power over ten cities.

18 And the second came, saying: Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

19 And he said to him: Be thou also over five cities.

20 And another came, saying: Lord, behold here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin;

21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up what thou didst not lay down, and thou reapest that which thou didst not sow.

22 He saith to him: Out of thy own mouth I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up what I laid not down, and reaping that which I did not sow:

23 And why then didst thou not give my money into the bank, that at my coming, I might have exacted it with usury?

24 And he said to them that stood by: Take the pound away from him, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

25 And they said to him: Lord, he hath ten pounds.

26 But I say to you, that to every one that hath shall be given, and he shall abound: and from him that hath not, even that which he hath, shall be taken from him.

27 But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me.