In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Merry Christmas !!!

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
I am going to try and slide this past our estemed moderator..[:D]

But Slow Hand started it !!
Merry Christmas, you bunch of good guys..I refuse to start naming names...sure as heck I will forget somebody important....all you guys that haunt this end of the forum. You know who you are....warriors unafraid to put forth an opinion about freedom...One that I WILL name....Locust Fork, who stood toe to toe with me and slugged it out...and is every bit the kind of woman the Founders would have been proud of.
All the rest of you are guys, I think...ALL have a grand and glorious holidays..God Bless each and every one of you freedom fighters.

Comments

• kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to you too, :)

And to all who walk this hall..
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tis the season. [:D][:D][:D]

Happy holidays to ALL.

Whether your holiday is religion based, or new year based, I hope we ALL have something to celebrate.
  • WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy Holidays!

Season's Greetings!

Happy New Year!

and of course....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    May Allah smile upon you during this holiday season.
  • Slow_HandSlow_Hand Member Posts: 2,835
    edited November -1
    The turkey may be too dry. The apple pie a bit wet. The wine a little bit past its prime. The weather too cold or too wet. The necktie a bit strange. The sweater too small. Your annoying brother-in-law on his game. Your children or grandchildren yelling too loudly. The tree a bit scruffy and ragged. And so.

But no matter what little issues befall you and your holiday, may you have true peace in your home, in your life, in your heart and in the hearts of those you love - and who love you.

Merry Christmas! Pax vobiscum!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    I am going to try and slide this past our estemed moderator..[:D]

But Slow Hand started it !!
    Merry Christmas, you bunch of good guys..I refuse to start naming names...sure as heck I will forget somebody important....all you guys that haunt this end of the forum. You know who you are....warriors unafraid to put forth an opinion about freedom...One that I WILL name....Locust Fork, who stood toe to toe with me and slugged it out...and is every bit the kind of woman the Founders would have been proud of.
    All the rest of you are guys, I think...ALL have a grand and glorious holidays..God Bless each and every one of you freedom fighters.

Sadly, in my case, I do not deserve that compliamenterly phrase. So far I have been merely a "freedom talker". However, if and when the SHTF I shall find out just what I am.

Hope I don't disappoint myself.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    The Colonists, friend Fox, were fighting well before the first shot was fired.
    Guys like you may well make it unneccessary to EVER fire another shot in anger..by your activities.

Because you know, in the back of your mind, the result of failure of the political process.
    There HAS to be you...the same as there has to be someone like me out there....to actually keep pointing at what the inevitable result will have to be, given the final failure to stem the tide of corruption and deceit of our 'misleaders.
    edited November -1
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to you.....
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas.
    Happy Holidays, etc., etc.

Highball, I'm hoping I'm on your esteemed "freedom fighter" list. And what ever happened to Locust Fork? God knows she's the kind of FFL we need.
    edited November -1
    There are those walking amoung us that feel 20,000+ gun laws is about right;
    That confiscutory levels of taxation is perfect;

That taking private property for private development is peachy keen;

hat snooping into phone calls and bank accounts while allowing the borders to remain wide open is being a "Real American";

That objecting to private matters being subject to goverment inspection somehow makes you a criminal instantly;

Those types I waste little breath upon...I find that even allowing them the term 'American' offensive. They live here...were born here...but have no concept of what freedom means...nor do they care to learn.
  • codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    A bit late but, A Happy Holiday to all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

May it bring more freedom than the last...
  • NOTPARSNOTPARS Member Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas from inside the walls of a public high school classroom. They ain't gettin me!
    edited November -1
    [:0]
    [:0]
    Are you one of the inmates there ? Or a trustee ?
    If you are a gunner..and believe in the Constitution...you are sorta like an oxygen breather on the Moon....out of your element, so to speak...[:D]
  • imburneimburne Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My first post. Looks like a friendly place so I decided to join the forums before I start buying here and there.
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good to have you here imburne. This is a good place to come for firearms information on laws, etc. Hope you have a pleasant time, and welcome to the wonderful world of firearms!

[:)]
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    imburne,
    Welcome to the forum.